Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

An incredible invention developed over decades in secret empowers humans to make it in eSports who soon learns that success in StarCraft takes more than in-game strategy. Girls!

Perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Lead your men - your brothers in arms. As a pigeon!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Battlezone is the tale of a Leviathan mech and lead the Templar Knights in battle against invading intergalactic chickens out to conquer the globe. Hard.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Girls! Who is fake and who is real?

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

I'd never save you in a million years
Every child is unique. Somehow reach the exit.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
Fork Truck Challenge is a first-person puzzle game featuring the theme from the masters using five classic kung-fu styles mixed with black magic and defeat the enemies of FREEDOM When ONE angry man has a desire to go home.

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

I'd never save you in a million years
Discover the true nature of the Bleedout Campaign and the Confederates States of America (Northern States) and the absurdly dangerous lumber mills teeming with life and the first-ever four-player co-op experience with creative weaponry and change it forever. The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

The protagonist finds himself trapped in an incredibly deep narrative. To just drop bombs everywhere and blow everything up!

I'm in!

edit: graverobbin' a 6 month old thread.

Necrothatcher fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Jun 18, 2016

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Welcome to the Steam Halloween Sale! You won´t find more challenges more speed more fun and easy.

Dunno why I laughed at this :xd:

Edit: No wait, this is better

Why it's a puzzle game with tactical turn-based battles with a massive environment. You've never played a comic book.

Edit 2

! What did they find?

Morter fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Jun 17, 2016

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I forgot all about this thing :lol:

quote:

TRUST NO ONE BUT YOURSELF as you put together the ultimate hunter: a vampire. Let’s Sing: The Karaoke for PC and Xbox 360 that casts up to 20-30 hours of addictive gameplay and slice into 60 fun-sized missions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Players can explore and conquer the Holy Land. The game is perfect and divine world.

Sounds fun.

• Locked thread