Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I have a lot of trouble with this because of good game glut and it being easier to just play familiar and doubtlessly terrible poo poo for forty more hours than do something new. Maybe it's brain disease anyways let me help you with what works for me, pick a game that looks good to you, and play it for around five hours collectively and only that game no matter what. that part is important.

I feel like this is fair because it reigns in the adhd but is also a reasonable investment to either be hooked on the game or genuinely not interested in it. You have to make the decision for yourself as to what game though that's important too, just pick a genre if a specific game is too hard and then go with something random on your list. I hope this helps OP don't stress gaming is meant to be fun, and a list of games shouldn't feel like a list of chores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread