Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

if only Steam had a "play random game in my library" button

I guess you could just close your eyes and click, let the fates decide, for good or ill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

apropos to nothing posted:

I just wish steam had a feature like where it wouldrandmly select a game and force me to play it. like steam could just strap me to my computer chair a la a clockwork orange and just rewire my brain and personality to like it

hmmmmm... intriguing :raise:

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Collecting games on Steam is the penultimate metagame. The next tier in logical progression is to collect Steam accounts

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Pablo Gigante posted:

The same friend sparked my love of RPGs by letting me borrow FF1 with the Nintendo Power strategy guide

FF1 was pure magic to me as a kid, my brother and I would get out the Nintendo Power guide and that giant poster-sized monster chart and just camp out in front of the TV for hours. We were real careful not to read ahead in the guide so whenever we got to those parts where big new chunks of the world are opened up, like when the dwarfs blast the canal for your boat or you get the airship, we were just amazed by how big the game was.

Anyway this has nothing to do with the OP, maybe it will help somehow though, best of luck to you fellow gamer

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

IV had a sequel where it was revealed every FF game takes place on its own planet and the bad guy in the FFIV sequel took control of their orbits and slammed all of them together to destroy all the past present and futures of every FF game made to that point.

So you're saying... nothing that the Light Warriors did even mattered in the end? Dammit! My childhood, wasted away like so many level 1imps...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

The op needs to come back and tell us how Total Extreme Wrestling is before I get rowdy.

The time had passed for rowdiness, at the rate this thread is going we can skip straight to rambunctious

• Locked thread