Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

>Cave Story - 1.5 hrs
>Clicker Heroes - 379 hrs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Library: 246 games
Wishlist: 156 games
Games played for more than an afternoon: Like 12

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bastion deserves a playthrough for the visuals/music alone. I found the combat a bit lacking but it's not a particularly challenging game, so it doesn't matter that much.

Anyway, why are we continuing to try to help the OP? He is beyond hope.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

CoD 5 was back to WWII and then MW2, then Black Ops went to the 60's and then MW3

*nods while farting*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the only SNES games i remember playing are Mario World, Yoshi's Island, and Mario RPG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

how about instead of making 10 different lovely weapons and 8 different difficulty switches, you make 1 good game?

Ohh yeah, I forgot about the difficulty stuff. I think I played on near max difficulty and it made the game much more enjoyable. Not MAX difficulty because the combat isn't fleshed out enough to deal with enemies that move at 5x speed and dmg

• Locked thread