Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I didn't like Machinariums story or atmosphere very much because I have brain aids but its not hard at all OP. Maybe dont be a pussy and just play the $2 adventure game you almost definitely have sitting in your Humble Bundle account somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I like the music, and the gameplay.

I did not like the weapon introduction levels whatsoever, but everything else was sweet.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

It's also weird that there was a Ys MMO. Who could possibly care enough about Ys Lore to play that when every game takes place like 4000 years before or after all the other ones and there's no way the MMO played like an actual Ys game.

I think its funny that so many Japanese companies do this with their franchises. It's like if CoD4 was a Napoleonic war game, but then MW2 was still the next sequel

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Gigante posted:

CoD 5 was back to WWII and then MW2, then Black Ops went to the 60's and then MW3

IDK man maybe its just weird to me that there's been like 25 years of Final Fantasy games

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

program666 posted:

I like what they tried to do in bastion, what with the narrator taking cue from the game's action. I'll surely play transistor at some point.

It's a lot of good ideas bolted on to an extremely simple ARPG game. They should have made the base game as good as the everything else. There are like 3 different enemy types in the whole game lol

• Locked thread