Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

basement jihadist posted:

opus is #1! 1! 1! autist lmbo

BASMATIRIISI!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

opus111 posted:

this is such an insanely gay thing to say.

Nah.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

oh cool a home blood typing kit selfie time

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Why would you buy a home blood type kit?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

to know what type of blood your house is built with jeez

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Captain Yossarian posted:

the last one seems like she just wanted evidence that she is human

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Captain Yossarian posted:

Because your only positive impact will be your harvested blood and organs when you die, might as well be proud of what little you can hope to achieve.

Falukorv
Jun 23, 2013

A funny little mouse!
Otherwise you could become a blood donor. You get to know your blood type with absolute certainty and do some good, and it's free.

Also free hemoglobin count.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Falukorv posted:

Otherwise you could become a blood donor. You get to know your blood type with absolute certainty and do some good, and it's free.

Also free hemoglobin count.

I guess this is kinda what I was thinking. As an adult that has been to the hospital previously I figured this was a thing people already could find out but I also don't buy things on "think geek"

Randumb Thots
Apr 5, 2015

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I just meant the morbidly obese person but if that person you just described exists and is someone else I don't mind if we make it a double execution

The one on the left is John de Lancie, Q from Star Trek and... somebody... from My Little Pony. After he did the latter bronies started latching on to him like they do everyone involved in it so he began pandering to them hardcore for attention or relevance or something.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
It's funny to me to think that a blood clinic is going to take someone's blood test from think geek dot com at face value.

I mean, it's America so that wouldn't surprise me, but it's still funny. Would matching personality tests from Buzzfeed also be sufficient to match bone marrow donors as well?

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Do they sell diabetes tests? I feel they'd do well.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

netally posted:

Do they sell diabetes tests? I feel they'd do well.

Put a fuckin tardis sticker on those fuckers and you'd make millions

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Booblord Zagats posted:

Put a fuckin tardis sticker on those fuckers and you'd make millions

A sonic screwdriver that is also a glucose checker.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

tuyop posted:

It's funny to me to think that a blood clinic is going to take someone's blood test from think geek dot com at face value.

I mean, it's America so that wouldn't surprise me, but it's still funny. Would matching personality tests from Buzzfeed also be sufficient to match bone marrow donors as well?

It's so weeaboos can find out if they have the same blood type as their favorite anime characters. :keke:

They do a type and cross every time you get a blood transfusion, even if you had one literally less than 24 hours before, at the same hospital. Blood is serious!

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Choose your density.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

From their twitter hashtag, #geekfamous:

Wonder how often people mistake her for the fat kid from Sandlot

Panda panties
:wink:

Friend fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Dec 22, 2015

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
http://www.thinkgeek.com/star-trek-tng-trekini-swimwear/

Thank God for holodeck staycations or we'd soon be overrun with 11/10s flaunting their MILFy Deanna Troi coverups and 'warp'ing another 'generation' of 'trekkies'.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zahgaegun posted:

Thank God for holodeck staycations or we'd soon be overrun with 11/10s flaunting their MILFy Deanna Troi coverups and 'warp'ing another 'generation' of 'trekkies'.
what sizes do these come in + which sell out first?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Zahgaegun posted:

I honestly have no problems with this

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Furia posted:

I loving hate everyone at think geek.

If anyone wants to understand the mindset, when I was little I found that a group that accepts you based on material possessions is often easier to get into than any other group. Luckily there were no geeks where I was from and never bought into any of it.

And at least I outgrew it.

I never got the "let me wear something overtly nerdy poo poo. I am nerdy as gently caress and the only nerdy clothes i have is some gag gift shirt and 2 hoodies(the N7 hoodie and the NCR hoodie) neither of which are that showy or retarded. Then again my gf invited me to go to a comic con this weekend and is cosplaying, so i guess i will be the normal one.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mange Mite posted:

what sizes do these come in + which sell out first?

Mousey Broad through refitted Truck Tarp

Truck tarp will sell out first

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Iron Crowned posted:

I honestly have no problems with this

Wait till the customer action shots start appearimg

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the blood type test discussion is really old, but blood type fortune telling is real big in japan. blood type = personality type and a surprising number of people actually buy that. i could go into the history of it, but it all still comes down to "lol idiots" so there is no point.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Marketing New Brain posted:

Because your only positive impact will be your harvested blood and organs when you die, might as well be proud of what little you can hope to achieve.

Those people don't look like their organs would be particularly valuable to anyone

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I never got the "let me wear something overtly nerdy poo poo. I am nerdy as gently caress and the only nerdy clothes i have is some gag gift shirt and 2 hoodies(the N7 hoodie and the NCR hoodie) neither of which are that showy or retarded. Then again my gf invited me to go to a comic con this weekend and is cosplaying, so i guess i will be the normal one.

You forgot the end quote at the end of the paragraph.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Kiss Me, It Was Released As Doki Doki Panic In Japan!

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature

Zahgaegun posted:

Aren't these models a little old to appeal to trekkies?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
So why is it called after the bikini? Being not a one piece swimsuit is a pretty big part of being a bikini.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

its a monokini except for fats and uggos hence the lack of cutouts or showing the tits

• Locked thread