Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
Need to make fun of more babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
I'm very worried for all of these children. :ohdear:

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

tuyop posted:

Most of them are going to grow up to become overcompensating uber jocks who give nerds swirlies in an endless attempt to bury their shame

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Those are happy babies, and they shouldn't be.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

yeah it's really the babies that look sad and lonely in those pics

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

Cuckoo posted:

Most of them are going to grow up to become overcompensating uber jocks who give nerds swirlies in an endless attempt to bury their shame

I think he was refering to the fact that lots of pedophiles were Startrek fans

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
The lady who sits next to me at work loving loves the big bang theory so I'm sure if we didn't have to wear business professional she would be rocking that Bazinga shirt all day :(

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My dad really likes the big bang theory. He works in a lab and says the characters are dead ringers of his coworkers and that's why it's funny to him.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Hector Beerlioz posted:

My dad really likes the big bang theory. He works in a lab and says the characters are dead ringers of his coworkers and that's why it's funny to him.

It's funny to him because of the laugh track.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I don't like it because it's not funny :(

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

tuyop posted:

It's funny to him because of the laugh track.

He's probably on the spectrum somewhere

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I used to work at a store that sold Bang Theory t-shirts and one of them was a flowchart on how to ask someone out for a meal or a coffee or whatever so I just assumed the show was about autists trying to understand social interactions. I've never seen an episode is that accurate?

Also the store was allowed to make its own merchandise and I nearly convinced our supervisor to order t-shirts that read "I Love the Bang Gang" with all the characters heads on it until someone explained the joke to them.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

cumshitter posted:

I used to work at a store that sold Bang Theory t-shirts and one of them was a flowchart on how to ask someone out for a meal or a coffee or whatever so I just assumed the show was about autists trying to understand social interactions. I've never seen an episode is that accurate?

It's an autism minstrel show more than anything

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

cumshitter posted:

Also the store was allowed to make its own merchandise and I nearly convinced our supervisor to order t-shirts that read "I Love the Bang Gang" with all the characters heads on it until someone explained the joke to them.

Link to this shirt plz

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

social vegan posted:

yeah it's really the babies that look sad and lonely in those pics

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Here's the friendship algorithm shirt. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it's on ThinkGeek. The other one never got made.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Huh, my dad is a retired engineer and my mom says that the Big Bang Theory reminds her a lot of my dad and his friends in college, except they all drank and dated like normal human beings. But they would build robots and have like capacitor fights and weird poo poo like that. I've met a bunch hof my dad's college friends and they all just seem like regular retired people.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Fried Watermelon posted:

My ex got me Star Wars bookends from think geek and I was like "when the hell am I going to use this and not look like an idiot?"

I have an ex that got me d20 cufflinks. I don't even own any shirts that would need cufflinks. If I did I would not be the type of person to even consider wearing anything like that. It's literally the worst gift I have ever received.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

He's probably on the spectrum somewhere

aren't we all?

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

Captain Yossarian posted:

Uh.. I think he's a paraplegic

I did not look at the picture closely and now I feel bad :(

I would not put it past ThinkGeek customers to make some kind of CHEWBACCA COMMAND STATION out of a TV tray, so I leapt to conclusions.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ghostter posted:

aren't we all?

My mother claims that while my father and I are, she is not.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

cumshitter posted:

Here's the friendship algorithm shirt. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it's on ThinkGeek. The other one never got made.

Chart is broken: It assumes that the other person wants to do ANYTHING with the other person. No end-state for a negative response.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jukeboxblues posted:

I have an ex that got me d20 cufflinks. I don't even own any shirts that would need cufflinks. If I did I would not be the type of person to even consider wearing anything like that. It's literally the worst gift I have ever received.

Lately I have been seeing star wars cufflinks in like regular jewelry stores and i have to wonder who actually buys those things

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Mange Mite posted:

Lately I have been seeing star wars cufflinks in like regular jewelry stores and i have to wonder who actually buys those things

Old people. They're like "my grandson loves the star wars. He'd love a bunch of crap merchandise for xmas!"

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Hector Beerlioz posted:

your dad is dumb hth

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Maybe it just hits too close to home for you nerdlords

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

My exact words upon viewing this image, "W-ha, well that's unfortunate."

tuyop posted:

I'm very worried for the one being held by aatrek.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Microwaves Mom posted:

My exact words upon viewing this image, "W-ha, well that's unfortunate."

isnt that a picture of Kreayshawn and V-Nasty

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Cowman posted:

your dad is dumb hth

He has a phd and is probably the smartest person I know

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the great deceiver posted:

no v-nasty is the white girl that couldnt stop saying friend of the family. That's lil debbie, the one with no rear end who keeps twerking.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

He has a phd and is probably the smartest person I know

Didn't know they give out PhDs for sucking dick hector my friend

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

the great deceiver posted:

Well half right anyway.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

social vegan posted:

Didn't know they give out PhDs for sucking dick hector my friend

then how come your mom ain't got one

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
or my mom for that matter

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

or my mom for that matter

Some people weren't made for greatness hector

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Testikles posted:

Chart is broken: It assumes that the other person wants to do ANYTHING with the other person. No end-state for a negative response.

Not recognising that someone doesn't want to spend time with you after all of that mental effort and planning seems like something that would fit into the character of 'huge autist'.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

in this case, your destiny is a heart attack

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I work with people vaguely like that and that's why I loving hate that show.

Seriously, if you spend time on the internet you have probably dealt with enough autists to not find a television depiction of them funny.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Horniest Manticore posted:

"I don't think ah can get much more power out of the heart generator capn! Shes about to blow!"

(Oh nevermind thats star wars.)

"That's no moon."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Horniest Manticore posted:

looks like all the kings horses and all the kings men managed to piece this one back together

• Locked thread