Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

social vegan posted:

bag of holding crew assemble

even WWE superstar sheamus knows how to store his irish goods

honestly looks like a pretty decent messenger bag and it's probably not bad to use and apparently carry all your mountain dew cans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

If you photoshopped a pasty white American with a baseball cap, mutton chops, double chin, lard gut, giant murse, jorts, and toe shoes people would accuse you of overdoing it.

Vernatio
Nov 13, 2015

Questionable!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

new Ulillillia haircut looking fly

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zahgaegun posted:

If you photoshopped a pasty white American with a baseball cap, mutton chops, double chin, lard gut, giant murse, jorts, and toe shoes people would accuse you of overdoing it.

lol

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
This thread should just be called "mental_illness.jpg". Do none of these people own mirrors? Why can't they just drink their shame away like a normal person.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
"Beatin' Bacon"

"PERIODICALLY, ONE NEEDS BACON SALT ON BACON."

This game is fun, thanks OP

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

caption on this one
"My tip of a hat to Captain America!! Dapper meets Geeky!!"

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

how can you hate that?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
How can people see these and say bullying is wrong?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

i like this one

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

i like this one

:lol:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Enfield posted:

i like this one

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
They have a bunch of gamer themed soaps for sale, but, for some reason, there are no images of people using them.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Tricky D posted:

They have a bunch of gamer themed soaps for sale, but, for some reason, there are no images of people using them.

Trust me, you don't want to see what uses those kind of soaps.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Enfield posted:

i like this one

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

R2-D2 looks really worried :ohdear:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

This cubicle smells like onions and farts, guaranteed.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Arian_Samurai posted:

What exactly is the product here?

it's the coat

Vernatio
Nov 13, 2015

Questionable!

Why are all of the chain mail necktie "models" sad old men?

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Why do they call it action shots when these people are all fat and not able to do many actions?

Action shot:

Fat dude standing

Action shot:

Fat woman on couch

Also they probably don't get much action also.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

I'm so glad I had no chance to grow up with parents like this. I will gladly take my ex-sergeant rear end in a top hat verbally abusive dad any day over ponytail DND computer dad that gets forced in a polyamorous relationship by a humongous land whale mom. My dad's favorite things were body surfing, walking, and banging women, and I would get screamed at for staying inside to watch TV or play games. He bought me bikes, rollerblades, bodyboards, and skateboards so I would be outside doing something good for myself. That poor kid doesn't stand a chance, being forced into a life of vidya and junk food.

Does anyone have an estimated ratio over skinny nerds with giant fat girlfriends? It seems like 70%. The others with girlfriends have the skinny-fat pale white girls with greasy thinning hair and big glasses.

Iron Crowned posted:

Trust me, you don't want to see what uses those kind of soaps.

The same kind of people who buy the soaps will have them for decoration because they don't use soap or bathe regularly.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Enfield posted:

i like this one

I shall press 5 again knowing it does not do anything

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Haier posted:

I'm so glad I had no chance to grow up with parents like this. I will gladly take my ex-sergeant rear end in a top hat verbally abusive dad any day over ponytail DND computer dad that gets forced in a polyamorous relationship by a humongous land whale mom. My dad's favorite things were body surfing, walking, and banging women, and I would get screamed at for staying inside to watch TV or play games. He bought me bikes, rollerblades, bodyboards, and skateboards so I would be outside doing something good for myself. That poor kid doesn't stand a chance, being forced into a life of vidya and junk food.

Does anyone have an estimated ratio over skinny nerds with giant fat girlfriends? It seems like 70%. The others with girlfriends have the skinny-fat pale white girls with greasy thinning hair and big glasses.

The same kind of people who buy the soaps will have them for decoration because they don't use soap or bathe regularly.

lol your dad made you rollerblade

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

How could that book possibly be useful?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

BAZINGA

BAZINGA

BAZINGA

BAZINGA

BAZINGA

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Is that soylent?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i am drinking my own pureed poo poo because sheldon talked about it and the crowd laughed but it really got me thinking

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

how much of my own poo poo do i have to bazinga to become as smart and focused as sheldon

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

social vegan posted:

lol your dad made you rollerblade

So did everyone in the early 90s, mate.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

these 2 own wtf is wrong w/u

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Vernatio posted:

Why are all of the chain mail necktie "models" sad old men?

Old single men have nothing to spend their money on.

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex
you guys are mean.

what is the hardest part of rollerblading? telling your dad youre gay.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

How could that book possibly be useful?

cheat codes to obtain sex i hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

how to install nude mods :smith:

yes thats how I know :smith: