Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
The thing that gets me most about these pictures isn't that these people like dumb poo poo. A lot of people like dumb poo poo.

The thing that gets me is how these people have no concept about where and when some things are appropriate and other things aren't. "why yes, of course I, a human adult, should coolpose in my WoW Warlock bathrobe holding a big fake plastic sword and of course I should plainly and clearly show my face in the pic, and of course this picture should be taken in front of my grandmother's flowery drapes and dining room table/a public restaurant/wedding/funeral, etc. and of course I should then plaster this pic all over the internet for all to see for eternity. That will be so cool and I cannot foresee how anything negative could possibly come of this ever."

It also doesn't help that these people are the fattest, most droopy-jowled, least hygienic people you'll find anywhere.

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Dec 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

execute that person

lol. "person"

• Locked thread