Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Take a gun and shoot Trump so we can be rid of the circus clown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I'd ask him if he had stairs in his house but he probably has several dozen sets of them.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
poo poo in his mouth

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
make a substantial donation

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You need to ask that Mr. Hootington guy, going to random presidential candidate rallies and town hall meetings is what he does.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Dress up like Hitler and goose-step in front of the podium while he's speaking.

Then when the cops are carrying you out scream "I didn't know the difference!" as loud as you can.

Or scream "ALL HAIL THE FUHRER!" during a pause in his speech.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Ask him if he has stairs in his house

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
Open carry.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Wait until there's a pregnant pause to one of the things he's saying and drop a huge loud fart and shout "Woooo!!!"

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Wizchine posted:

Open carry.

Open carry is pretty legit but won't secret service arrest me or at the very least be a gigantic pain in my rear end. And since I live in SC, one way or the other I'm already voting for him. I'd go with that etsy shirt because that poo poo's classy but I need an XL because I'm tall (fat)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
buy him a hot dog

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Give him a fist bump. That would be pretty cool. You might get on TV too.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Try and get Trump involved with Gamergate and to wage a war on SJW / Tumblr. IF you can get him to even comment on gamergate and social justice warriors you may open a hugeeeee can of worms for him to deal with. And frankly it'd be an even more hilarious next year.

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
You should do a rap and make everyone think your going to blow yourself up. Like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upyjlOLBv5o

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

Bamford Brownstone posted:

You should do a rap and make everyone think your going to blow yourself up. Like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upyjlOLBv5o
great movie, didn't even remember that scene though

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Take an oversized jack of clubs and write "THIS is the only trump card I need!" on it.

Also wear this costume:

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Bamford Brownstone posted:

You should do a rape and make everyone think your going to blow yourself

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Whenever Trump starts talking, start throwing up a lot. Just, gallons of puke all over everyone and everything.

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
Wait for him to start talking and just start making very loud fart noises with your mouth. Or just say the word fart very loud and draw it out and keep going until they ask you to stop or leave. Then explain to them that you have very bad gas and apologize. Once he continues, make more fart noises.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
dress up like a clay golem

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Dress up like a Crystal Gem from Steven Universe complete with face paint.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
jab 'em with ur self defense keychain

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Justin Godscock posted:

Or scream "ALL HAIL THE FUHRER!" during a pause in his speech.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
That's my birthday so the first thing you should do is get me a card, take me out to dinner, and then surprise me with a lavish gift.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Dress up like Bernie Sanders and yell black lives matter then do a sweet break dance routine

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
just like 2-3 boxes of live crickets

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Reported.

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010

turbomoose posted:

just like 2-3 boxes of live crickets

Not the regular crickets though. Get those scary camel crickets. Those things are terrifying. Then you can train them to be little cricket suicide squads and have them attack birds by jumping at them. Don't bring them with you though. Just train them and use them for recreational purposes.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Axe him if he like fried chicken

Axe him if he like fried chicken

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Pound_Coin posted:

Wear a bomb.

lol!!!! :haw:

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Applewhite posted:

Whenever Trump starts talking, start throwing up a lot. Just, gallons of puke all over everyone and everything.

isn't that technically assault

Also, I've wondered that since farts are basically airborne poo poo particles at some PPM threshold, does that mean that you could legitimately charge somebody with assault if you could find out and prove who dealt it

Cabrini-Green Tea
Aug 20, 2009

wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'

The French Army! posted:

Strap on a GoPro and your most traditional Muslim garb and then do your very best to incite violence in the crowd. Get us some raw first person footage of what it's like to get the poo poo kicked out of you at a Trump rally. Make sure to piss and poo poo yourself while you're being pummeled.

This

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Ask Trump what is his spirit animal

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Make a posterboard that says "THANK U JESUS 4 PRESIDENT TRUMP" because I saw one once and it was cool.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

bring a dildo (smuggle it in your butt)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ASK REALLY LOUDLY if he would ever remove his flag pin

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

find the hottest Trump supporter and flirt w her/him

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
leave the rally to volunteer talking to the most senile patients at an old folks home and ignore the possible reasons as to why they're Trump fans too

thanks ~Salmiakki~

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
find a native american and an arab muslim and make them switch costumes and then at the end give an impassioned speech that will surely change his views

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Be sure and inform him that Something Awful poster BigBoss is going to vote for him because he is unironically the best choice for President of the United States of America among the current candidates.

• Locked thread