Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

ToiletDuckie posted:

Ask if, as president, Mr. Trump will apologize on behalf of the "United" States of America for the War of Northern Aggression and will personally attend the restoration of the historically significant Confederate flag to its proper place upon the State House in Columbia.

Alternatively, ask if Charleston was too fruity for his taste.

you say that as if it would put him into some kind of bind but his target demographic would respond unambiguously favourably to him just saying "yes"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
the fact is that white and/or christian nationalists simply are not american nationalists; they consider treason to be justified and good if it is in defence of their favoured ideologies, ergo they consider the confederacy to actually be Not That Bad, if not outright Good. they are a subversive element and fully deserve to be violently purged from society, and it would greatly benefit us all if this happened.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Good luck stalking a politician you don't like out of spite tomorrow sad guy!

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
good luck killing him. it's unironically the best chance you'll ever get to really give back to your country.

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

thatguy posted:

While these are groundbreaking concepts and you might not be familiar with them, Internal combustion and mass transit might actually allow me to not live in aiken you loving retard

loving lol you're traveling to aiken that's even worse

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
internal combustion also lets you shoot people

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Ask him if you can cum in his hair

Despite the amswer, cum in his hair

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Say hi to Clay for me make a joke about how he always gets 2nd place

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Ork of Fiction posted:

Good luck stalking a politician you don't like out of spite tomorrow sad guy!
going to a single public event isn't stalking moRon

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

good luck killing him. it's unironically the best chance you'll ever get to really give back to your country.

brb making a breathless dailycaller article about this post

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
bring a generic pro-trump sign which secretly unfolds to reveal goatse.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
gently caress his wife and daughter.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Also, Lowtax going to get a few visits again based on some replies in this thread.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

XMNN posted:

also i don't think he should be called a politician until he wins something

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

ashgromnies posted:

also i don't think he should be called a politician until he wins something

politics is the trade of influencing public policy and he's definitely doing that even if it isn't to his advantage

or to the advantage of anyone with any functional sense of ethics, which is why someone should definitely kill him, along with anyone who thinks he is good

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Dress up as Trump and make a better speech than he was going to, then solicit donations.

Duh.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

the fact is that white and/or christian nationalists simply are not american nationalists; they consider treason to be justified and good if it is in defence of their favoured ideologies, ergo they consider the confederacy to actually be Not That Bad, if not outright Good. they are a subversive element and fully deserve to be violently purged from society, and it would greatly benefit us all if this happened.
But getting white nationalists to talk poo poo about America will put them at odds with American nationalists, and they will eat each other.

Justin Godscock posted:

Or scream "ALL HAIL THE FUHRER!" during a pause in his speech.
How is anyone supposed to notice this in a crowd of thousands of others screaming "HAIL THE FUHRER"?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Knight posted:

But getting white nationalists to talk poo poo about America will put them at odds with American nationalists, and they will eat each other.

well uh good? american nationalists should be eating everyone else, it's just an unfortunate fact that there aren't very many of us

Knight posted:

How is anyone supposed to notice this in a crowd of thousands of others screaming "HAIL THE FUHRER"?

please do not imply that trump is a legitimate fascist, because he's not. fascism necessarily aims for class collaboration, whereas trump desires only class subjugation. he is a capitalist through and through, his racism is far less important than his classism, see his business dealings with his UAE counterpart who doesn't give a poo poo that his primary american development partner is currently running a publicity campaign on anti-arab rhetoric

TacticalUrbanHomo fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Dec 11, 2015

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

well uh good? american nationalists should be eating everyone else, it's just an unfortunate fact that there aren't very many of us
I was replying in the context of your "you say that as if it would put him into some kind of bind" post right before it. Anything that seeds division would be good

That second thing was just a throwaway joke

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?
poo poo your pants, sit there like nothing happened. If you stand up to ask your question say "I poo poo my pants." and sit back down as if nothing happened.

or

When you stand up to ask your question, ask him if he will remove incest laws so he can gently caress his hot rear end daughter, because you know, he will be president and can do those kinds of things.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Knight posted:

I was replying in the context of your "you say that as if it would put him into some kind of bind" post right before it. Anything that seeds division would be good

but what I'm saying is that there wouldn't be any division, because there is no serious american nationalist movement in modern politics. if any such thing began to seriously become popular, people like Trump and Cruz and Palin would immediately and vehemently oppose it. so absolutely nothing bad would come of Trump answering your question with a "yes", and if you asked it at a GOP debate there wouldn't even be (as is so often the case) any debate, the candidates would all say yes and then argue over which of them means it the most. their voters would applaud, the democrats would go "ha see the republicans are all racists" and nothing would change because we all know that already.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol what nationalism is endemic to american politics and culture

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

XMNN posted:

Also you cannot stalk a person running for President. They've opened up their homes & lives to all voters.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

XMNN posted:

lol what nationalism is endemic to american politics and culture

christian nationalism is, white nationalism is, american nationalism is not, and it is essentially dead. american hegemony is ubiquitous in american politics and I suspect it is this to which you are referring but hegemony does not imply nationalism and in this case it is merely incidental to the agendas of the foremost mentioned ideologies along with increasing levels of capitalist cronyism in the ranks of their affiliated organisations.

you could make a strong argument that american nationalism is alive and well in american culture and I'd very much like to agree although in truth I don't have the necessary data to make an honest assessment of the truth of that, because the state of the nation's culture is not likely to be faithfully reflected in either politics or media due to the aforementioned cronyism.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
the platform of the democratic party is becoming increasingly populist which gives me hope. unfortunately right now I get the impression (though again I can't honestly assert this as fact, it is only a subjective impression) that too many of their supporters favour their policies not because they are objectively good for the well-being of the nation but because of a doctrinal commitment to an agenda of social egalitarianism. but even if that's the case, over the course of a generation or two that has real potential to morph into a legitimate nationalist movement.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

the platform of the democratic party is becoming increasingly populist which gives me hope. unfortunately right now I get the impression (though again I can't honestly assert this as fact, it is only a subjective impression) that too many of their supporters favour their policies not because they are objectively good for the well-being of the nation but because of a doctrinal commitment to an agenda of social egalitarianism. but even if that's the case, over the course of a generation or two that has real potential to morph into a legitimate nationalist movement.

You've been banned for racism.

LOL

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Boinks posted:

You've been banned for racism.

LOL

mods gay, so what

not sure what that has to do with the fact that america is a plutocracy

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Be sure to post again after he has converted you.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
memorize the above posts and quote them verbatim at anyone who comes near you

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Yell Allahabad Akbar

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

CatfishClyde posted:

sit quietly and open your mind to a different viewpoint:shepface:

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

The Human Crouton posted:

Be sure to post again after he has converted you.

If anything I'll be converted to Conservative Republican.

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Make SA relevant again OP!

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

ok, I'll bite: What exactly is the problem with pushing social egalitarianism? can't that in itself be "objectively good for the well-being of the nation"?

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Sit down and listen to how Trump will make America great again.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Race Realists posted:

ok, I'll bite: What exactly is the problem with pushing social egalitarianism? can't that in itself be "objectively good for the well-being of the nation"?

it can be, and to a certain extent it is. that's why it gives me hope that it's becoming increasingly popular. egalitarianism can be pursued, but never attained, so it's facile for it to be anyone's end-goal. a more egalitarian society is good in the context of an obscene amount of consolidation on the part of the wealthy elite, which I suspect is in large part why it's become so popular among americans.

my problem with social democrats isn't that want to make society more egalitarian, my problem is that they either don't know why they want to do so, or they want to do so for reasons that ultimately are not conducive to the needs and best interests of the state.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
cum in your hand and wipe it on his face OP

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

they want to do so for reasons that ultimately are not conducive to the needs and best interests of the state.

you realize this is literally what started the American civil war right?

maybe i went too far with this but drat that sounds like the concept of states rights

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Dec 11, 2015

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Ask him to sign a copy of My New Order, which is Hitler's sequel to Mein Kampf and a book that Trump literally by his bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Race Realists posted:

you realize this is literally what started the American civil war right?

maybe i went too far with this but drat that sounds like the concept of states rights

the confederacy was fundamentally an aristocratic insurrection and their express goal was the preservation of personal property rights at the expense of the powers of the state, so more or less completely antithetical to what I'm talking about

I actually have no idea how you arrived at your conclusion. what is it you think the phrase "states rights" means?

• Locked thread