Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
tailgate before hand in the parking lot and walk in with a six-pack, a boombox, and a doobie and blast some Brooks & Dunn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjaqrL7Kzj8

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Dec 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
Explain to him that you're a prominent member of the well respected and famous internet forums Something Awful Inc. LLC and that you would like to officially invite him to join our wonderful vibrant community of free thinking patriotic renegades to partake in internet discussion. Then ask him for his honest opinion on kinda hot, kinda ugly females -- Would he pork?

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Race Realists posted:

you realize this is literally what started the American civil war right?

maybe i went too far with this but drat that sounds like the concept of states rights

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/five-myths-about-why-the-south-seceded/2011/01/03/ABHr6jD_story.html

not gonna edit what i said

just gonna let it sit here and take the :iceburn:! :downs:

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Dec 11, 2015

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Ask him what his favorite DMX track is for me, tia

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

the confederacy was fundamentally an aristocratic insurrection and their express goal was the preservation of personal property rights at the expense of the powers of the state, so more or less completely antithetical to what I'm talking about

I actually have no idea how you arrived at your conclusion. what is it you think the phrase "states rights" means?

actually lincoln regarded the majority of confederates as true revolutionaries

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Listen I know all of you seriousposters are dumbshit faggots and all and that urbanhomo shitlicker adds extra vowels to his words so clearly he's a downie but stop making GBS threads up my not very good thread

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Gamergate can be Trumps waterloo. Get him involved OP.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

gently caress the ROW posted:

actually lincoln regarded the majority of confederates as true revolutionaries

I don't care what lincoln thought.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

I don't care what lincoln thought.

lincoln? more like stinkin! and did you get a look at his nutty wife?

Confidently Queer
Apr 14, 2003

i am the luckiest shitheap in fyad.
"I'm all for keeping muslims from coming into the country until we get things sorted out. But if you're elected president, what's your final solution to the muslim question?"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shake hands with trump and then break certain rules at a local strip after the Trump event.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

thatguy posted:

Listen I know all of you seriousposters are dumbshit faggots and all and that urbanhomo shitlicker adds extra vowels to his words so clearly he's a downie but stop making GBS threads up my not very good thread
Ask him if Melania will be called the ex-first lady or is that mean and she retains the first lady title after he divorces her in his first 100 days.

Alternative: Same question about Bill Clinton.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Make sure you open carry an AR-15.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Carl Seitan posted:

Make sure you open carry an AR-15.

Ask him to sign your AR15

then sell it on Ebay for buku bucks

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Nonsense posted:

Also you cannot stalk a person running for President. They've opened up their homes & lives to all voters.

Stalking is a word that has existed since before there were laws about such things. You know that right? Like when a wolf follows someone, it's called stalking because of the implication of menace involved. So, in that sense.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
so did OP get curbstomped by angry old white dads after asking El Trumpo if he had stairs in his house or what

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

You might be more retarded than Donald Trump

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Schnedwob posted:

so did OP get curbstomped by angry old white dads after asking El Trumpo if he had stairs in his house or what

In typical goon style he chickened out and sat quietly, not making eye contact with anyone and at times muttering sick burns under his breath.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Today's the 12th you stupid gently caress

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I stand by my post 24 hours from now.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Fair enough assumption tho

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
tell the next president hi

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Pawn 17 posted:

In typical goon style he did not step one foot outside

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Take him OVER THE TOP

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Genuine 08 Hope & Change tee.

Discreet Gopro

Record N bombs all night long.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
go with a sombrero and parka and see if yo get kicked out/rape someone

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

quick reminder to the secret service: any talk of murdering a presidential candidate is ironic and its not lowtax's responsiblity

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I still think he should shoot a little bit of rancid spooge into his hand and then smear it on Trump's face with a fakeout handshake

Imagine ending up in history books for being the man who gave America's First Dictator For Life a secondhand facial, OP.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

StashAugustine posted:

quick reminder to the secret service: any talk of murdering a presidential candidate is ironic and its not lowtax's responsiblity

it's true I was only suggesting good-willed political activism ironically. in actuality I don't care about this country at all and think we should all let it suffer the fate it deserves.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Do you still rape your wife?"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Ork of Fiction posted:

Stalking is a word that has existed since before there were laws about such things. You know that right? Like when a wolf follows someone, it's called stalking because of the implication of menace involved. So, in that sense.

Trump's charisma captures even his detractors in a trance, leading them physically towards him.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

it's true I was only suggesting good-willed political activism ironically. in actuality I don't care about this country at all and think we should all let it suffer the fate it deserves.

I am also a fan of the "accelerationist, but lazy" approach to american politics

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Jack Gladney posted:

Reenact the end of The Dead Zone.

Just make sure Trump uses a white baby as a human shield or else no one will give a poo poo.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
I woke up with plenty of time, ready to drive my 1993 Dodge 150 all the way from Clemson down to Aiken, but as soon as I left the door of my mom's basement a crippling anxiety and fear came over me. I know I'm a stronger person than most betas because I know who I am and I avoid situations where I'll be dominated by one of those truly alpha males. I thought I was strong enough, but I failed myself. I sat in the single cab pickup's passenger seat in a daze for at least a half hour, alternating between screaming at how weak I am and banging on the steering wheel whilst making sure not to hit the horn or else a few of my alpha neighbors might get mad, as it was pretty early. Then I went back inside and ordered a Domino's delivery for 10:30AM and considered my day complete.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

thatguy posted:

I woke up with plenty of time, ready to drive my 1993 Dodge 150 all the way from Clemson down to Aiken, but as soon as I left the door of my mom's basement a crippling anxiety and fear came over me. I know I'm a stronger person than most betas because I know who I am and I avoid situations where I'll be dominated by one of those truly alpha males. I thought I was strong enough, but I failed myself. I sat in the single cab pickup's passenger seat in a daze for at least a half hour, alternating between screaming at how weak I am and banging on the steering wheel whilst making sure not to hit the horn or else a few of my alpha neighbors might get mad, as it was pretty early. Then I went back inside and ordered a Domino's delivery for 10:30AM and considered my day complete.
gas thread ban OP for being a sperg

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

thatguy posted:

why'd you get in the passenger seat

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Ask if he has a car elevator

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

I don't think I can handle this much extreme irony.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
What are the gun fetish candidate's stances on people making their gathering safe by bringing their weapons to them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
Bring a legal officiant and gay marry him right on stage.

• Locked thread