Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
Still cannot believe SOE killed my chars on the EQMAC server.

gently caress, I had three or four really fun chars to play.

This is the sweet spot (Release-PoP) for EQ though. No question about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

mattisacomputer posted:

RIP Hervsquad.

Jikasoz here, thanks for the memories Herv.

I totally forgot everyone's forum name here.

Same back at you man. While <What> never beat PoP we really had what was most important about this drat game. Quality folks, tons of fun.

Dorking around on p99 with an ez mode mage, I doubt I will last the month.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
I supplied a 180 MB EQMAC logfile to...someone at TAKP. They saw I posted it in the bugs section of the p99 forum.

I also found some screenies from EQMAC!

loving with the puppets:

Not a sploit, its their unfinished script's fault.

Reverse killing the audience.

I did run a weird exploit in this joint, not regularly just for fun once or twice but holy poo poo its... explosive! I wish I had a screenie, I was probably too busy trying to survive longer than 2 mins to take one, looks like.

poo poo

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Sketched posted:

Oh sweet, someone made a thread. Hi Herv, Cuke and Jika! I have no idea who Glotag is in-game? Herv, I suspect you sent your logs over to Torven, or sometimes known as Torrid (rerolled). I have been playing on the TAKP server since beta so I can most likely answer any questions about it. Currently I am in Austerity and enjoying the velious content. Char names are Sketchy/Sungura/Stabbs/Kralik. Send me a tell if you need a hand with anything or to just say hello. Happy to help with some plat and random items.

http://wiki.takp.info/index.php?title=Getting_Started - both mac and pc clients available for download.
http://wiki.takp.info/index.php?title=Server_Comparison - comparing TAKP with some other servers

Sketch!!! Miss you man, did a good amount of p99 this year, but I am not active at the moment. Winter is coming though, so I may log my TAKP guys (they are like lvl 10) and get back in there.

If we have half as much fun as we did on Al'Kabor, shits gonna be a blast as usual. :)

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

lemonslol posted:

I heard project 2002 is going to use titanium client. I would play that.

Yeah, the already small community for this type of server split early on, which sucks.

P2002 is tossing out content but they don't really have a dev effort like with TAKP, according to Secrets.

• Locked thread