Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sketched
Oct 26, 2005
Oh sweet, someone made a thread. Hi Herv, Cuke and Jika! I have no idea who Glotag is in-game? Herv, I suspect you sent your logs over to Torven, or sometimes known as Torrid (rerolled). I have been playing on the TAKP server since beta so I can most likely answer any questions about it. Currently I am in Austerity and enjoying the velious content. Char names are Sketchy/Sungura/Stabbs/Kralik. Send me a tell if you need a hand with anything or to just say hello. Happy to help with some plat and random items.

http://wiki.takp.info/index.php?title=Getting_Started - both mac and pc clients available for download.
http://wiki.takp.info/index.php?title=Server_Comparison - comparing TAKP with some other servers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sketched
Oct 26, 2005
Herv man, one of my buds in game just completed his gnome enchanter PoM robe, looks amazing as expected! Yeah the client is old and people are spoiled by titanium. P2002 split off early in the development. They really don't have the same commitment to accuracy, history and client stability. They release content as soon as possible, its not always best. The devs on TAKP are all well known in the EQEmu community and have worked on PEQ:TGC, or P99 and are committed to the project.

I really like the old EQMac client too, there are certain things that make the game more challenging due to client limitations. And that keeps it interesting. Feels classic!

Herv, send me a tell when your online, good to hear from you!

• Locked thread