Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
allsizesfitone
May 7, 2007
People never notice anything.

Drone posted:

This is a pretty rad game.
How is the current Dark Side Starter Pack (drops a 2-star Greedo, a bunch of crystals and various shards, credits, etc.)? I can't find this Dooku one that everyone's talking about.

Jerkface posted:

do not spend 5 dollars on greedo

if you're really wanting to drop money on this wait for a pack that includes some must have big name characters / jedi / sith dudes. Dooku if you can get him is pretty bonkers because his 25% counter chance is actually a 100% counter chance in arena

Hopefully something better takes his place in the next starter pack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

allsizesfitone
May 7, 2007
People never notice anything.
Finally got to ally code level. I'll try to add people, but my number is 394-749-438 if anyone wants yet another Chewie leader ally.

• Locked thread