Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KingOfTheTramps
Nov 10, 2009

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
Sweet thanks for accepting me into Ima GoonDi!

I hope I can continue my 2 day streak of winning Arena, I have a feeling guilds may negatively impact my crystal balance...

Oh and look who my highest power toon is:

:c00lbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingOfTheTramps
Nov 10, 2009

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Mile'ionaha posted:

Wrathravenrulez, KingTramp, Mal:

How do you do that voodoo you do so well?

I've been getting a lot of damage against the rancor with the following 3 (all gear 9):

QGJ - maxed Quick Strike for TM reduction
Rey - she is quick and often hits for 15K+
RG - for the taunt and slow debuff, the huge health pool helps as well.

The other 2 slots are fairly flexible, but honourable mentions go to Barriss, and Yoda if the rancor has 50%+ health (so you can give your whole team dodge).

Once things start to go south you want to try and escape your best toons and use them over 2 or even 3 rounds. I get much better results if I can reuse QGJ and Rey rather than using my backups, because most of my backups are not at max gear/level.

I'm also farming Ewoks as I imagine they will be very useful.

• Locked thread