Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice
I added myself to the spreadsheet and would love an invite from any open goon guild. My ally code is: 131-545-184

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Tracula posted:

How often do guild invites go out anyways? Seems some people have been waiting a bit.

Also is Rey any good? Pulled her from a datapack last night :woop:

I sent out ally requests to the bottom 3 people on the spreadsheet (including yourself), so just accept them and I'll invite you to Goongan

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

rabidsquid posted:

Hey gang, I came back after a month or two hiatus to see some new stuff. They actually show you what item drops you need and how many you need in the after battle screen, wow! Also I see there are guilds. Any goon guilds open? Anything I should know about new characters or buffs or nerfs?

I'll let other people answer your new character, buff/nerf questions, as I came back from a break as well recently and am not super familiar with what's changed overall.

However, if you'd like to get into a goon guild, we have room in Goongan. Just add me as an ally: 131-545-184 (let me know if your in-game name is different from the forums) and I'll send a guild invite your way.

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Halverine posted:

Hey, looking for an invite to a Goon guild with spots open, ally code: 827-938-839

Sent you an ally request. Once you accept it, I'll send you a guild invite.

• Locked thread