Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
What other characters trigger an extra ally attack? I use IG-86 and QGJizz and when those two tag team someone its brutal. Could be fun to have a whole team of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Why is the IG-100 Magnaguard a tank? Maybe i'm blind but I can't see any tanking ability.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

cowofwar posted:

Hitpoints

Is he the only tank without an actual tanking ability?

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Xiphopagus posted:

Not only no tanking abilties, but it actually gets buffs for not being hit. The description of the character even calls it a support, so who knows?

After looking around online it seems he got changed from a support to a tank at some stage. And nerfed for some reason.

Dammit I just want a decent droid team. I don't want to use loving Geonosian meatbags!

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Hughlander posted:

What's do you define as a tanking ability? And how does Mace Windu, Fives, Finn, Old Ben, Plo Koon, Teebo, and Boba Fett, (All are classified as tanks) exhibit it?

I thought a taunt would be pretty key for a tank but I guess there aren't many characters that have that ability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

What makes Galactic War such a chore at high levels? Do hitpoints start to dramatically outpace damage? Or is it the gear that adds too much protection?

I'm at level 64 now and my team of QGJizz, Luminara, Ashoka, IG-86 and Jedi Obama melts through it in under 30 min.

• Locked thread