Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
When people give me looks for taking all the free samples I simply recall that the sign doesn't state a limit and keep eating.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

Lines are only enforced by social protocol so intelligent man should feel free to ignore them

----------------

drilldo squirt

Going to the beach and taking pictures of people you don't know isn't illegal as it's a public space and can be a good source of income.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Their is no logical reason for Halloween to have an age limit and it's only right to point this out to casuals who refuse to give you candy because you're 30.

----------------

drilldo squirt

When people ask me why I don't shower I show them pictures of the anime I bought with the money I saved.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Nosfereefer posted:

surely that would be "mrs squirt"

Ha.

----------------

drilldo squirt

It's only logical to assume a truly libertarian society would have a healthy market in child slaves. The invisible hand of the free market would prevent any real abuses in this kind of system as their would be an economic incentive to keeping your property well cared for.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

The world will always have winners and losers, however it is your own decisions that make you what you are so I feel no responsibility to feed the poor. Infact hunger can be an incredible incentive for self improvement. Feeding them will only hold them back in the long run.

----------------

• Locked thread