Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
If you want to see where accelerationism gets you, check out the Kansas politics thread. Hint: Everything turns to hell, nothing appears to be improving and generally doesn't make people vote more reasonable in the future.

I'd like to get off the ride now please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe

Famethrowa posted:

I'll have to double check the demographics, but it was those 18-34's who constituted a decent chunk of Obama's support. I doubt they will go for Cruz/Trump, but Trump at least has hugely energized a base in a way we haven't seen since Obama's run. The same base that was pretty tepid about McCain and Romney due to their establishment "RINO" bonafides.

We need all the votes we can get on the progressive side, and to see the most progressive demographic get stupidly idealistic, with so much at stake, is really worrying.

I wouldn't be too worried.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread