Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
One of my friends in college was head over heels for this movie and he reintroduced it to me. At the time I remembered it as some nearly anonymous movie from my youth that spawned one of those NES games that seemingly only existed so that clueless grandmothers could buy it for soon to be disappointed children at Christmastime. It was... I dunno. It felt like an egotistic star wanted to create a wacky out there adventure, like Buckaroo Bonzai, but couldn't resist the urge to make it a charmless vanity piece. I didn't hate it though. Well, I sort of hated it. I hated it in a way that made me happy. I guess that also describes how I feel about Bruce Willis in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Payndz posted:

Hudson Hawk was a hell of a lot more enjoyable to watch than any of the Nolan Batman movies.

EDIT: Also it had early YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH with David Caruso as an evil mime:

Lookit that big ol' meaty noggin. I want to cover it in duxelles, pate and puff pastry, cook it for a completely appropriate amount of time, then serve it to my loved ones this holiday season.

• Locked thread