Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nateron
Mar 9, 2009

What spit?

Judakel posted:

I do not understand how anyone can hate Hudson Hawk. Do you hate fun?

No truer quote than this. This movie is fun and so low brow is good. It's like what National Treasure would be if it were made in the 90's.

Bunny, ball ball!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nateron
Mar 9, 2009

What spit?

Pycckuu posted:

People who dislike Hudson Hawk are the same people who think grimdark batman should have been picture of the year. They have wrong opinions, is what I'm saying.

Christian Bale should have drank cappuccinos all movie as a reference to HH. Then Batman goes on a zany DaVinci adventure to stop the Riddler.

Bruce Willis plays the role of Bunny and Alfred has those big gently caress all knife things.

I'm adding nothing to this and woke up wayyyyyy to early.

But still Hudson Hawk, quality movie.

• Locked thread