Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Hudson Hawk infamously went over budget so badly and did such bad business at the box office that it was the final nail in TriStar's coffin and Sony absorbed them into Columbia Pictures as a result. Richard E Grant spent an entire chapter in his autobiography 'With Nails' writing about how crazy poo poo got behind the scenes.

There's a rumour that one of the contributing factors to the film blowing out its budget so much was that Bruce Willis insisted they spend four million on CGI-ing his receding hairline. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Robotnik Nudes posted:

I realize I'm not coming g across as the greatest defender it could have, but I firmly believe that watching Hudson Hawk is not a total waste of time.

It already has a greatest defender. Here's Bruce Willis himself defending the film for 29 minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEylLXFdcck

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

DarkSol posted:

It's this goofy R-rated action comedy that was horridly mismarketed.

TriStar got real scared and tried to ride Die Hard 2's coattails

• Locked thread