Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

apropos to nothing posted:

I've never played any of these games but have always been curious about them cause I don't know many people who've played them but everyone who has says theyre good.

Same, thanks for the info OP, I will give them a shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I bought Ys Origin while it was on sale this week,. here's to finding the time to play it in 2016 :cheerdoge:

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Evil Eagle posted:

Current progress through this effed up labyrinth.

We're gonna need a bigger map.

haha awesome

looking forward to getting started with Origins, but who knows when that's going to happen

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Started playing Origins today, beat the first two bosses abd felt pretty good about it. playing as Yunica

Might finish it by the end of the week unless I get stuck on a boss

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

i still have to beat Origin. I am so bad at finishing games

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

still need to finish Origin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Tried to make some progress on Ys Origin (PC port) but the game keeps crashing when I hit certain button combinations on my gamepad. I wonder if it's a problem with DS4Windows

• Locked thread