Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mycophobia
May 7, 2008
just started Ys I&II, I got the first book and now I just keep walking around in circles in this fuckin cave D:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
amazing music, as if everyone didn't already know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdMU0rZjOog

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I'm in Darm Tower and I got four books thus far. game is moving at a pretty brisk pace

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
so cuz mednafen for Wii is extremely buggy and crashes all the time I can't finish Ys II so I decieded to get Ys I & II Chronicles from GOG. it's super different, like Ys I has a whole new town and overworld area before you even get to Minea and the original Ys I overworld, and everything is like waaay bigger. the roda tree was maybe four tiles on the tg16 game overworld whereas it gets its own screen in this game. game looks and sounds really good, but there's a ton of input lag, which really doesn't matter a whole lot in a game like this, just kinda annoying. levelling feels more significant in this one too.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Did the PC version of Oath have the voice acting? Because I don't remember these performances at all, they're super hammy and funny

nope, iirc none of the xseed releases have voice acting

• Locked thread