Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

There is a Ys I+II remake for the Vita but I don't know much about it, OP. I have the other three games though, good games. Didn't know they were making a game for PS4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Celceta Felghana Lacrimosa Enchilada Lasagna

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Hey op, the Brandish PSP remake is on sale on PSN right now and playable on the vita. Just wanted to let you know about another Falcom classic

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

Please be sym0athetic to SNKs fighting game group. Theyre trying their best to make games 20 brazilians, 5 mexicans, 3 chinamen, amd 2 koreans will play. But they are trapped in an unused warehouse that serves a chicken manure storage facility, and pachinko ball regreasing plant. Theu are constantly beset by intoperable noose and smell. They scavange for food and potable water on the forlorn docks of Guangzhou between the hours 1 am to 3 am. They simply want 2 model angels breasts and rear end in kond of janky ps2 era 3d. Fate and 2 billion hens conspire against them. LeND Them your strength!!!!

http://youtu.be/WdfKy-rja2I
*throws duffle bag over shoulder, leaves gym, never seen again*

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I'm boarding a plane and starting a game of Celceta on hard, anyone played it on nightmare yet?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I'm playing Celceta on hard right now and I'm stuck at the fish boss and I think I'm really underleveled. My only option are to endlessly retry or to load my save game from 4+ hours ago :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

• Locked thread