Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I now regret not having given this series a chance on one of the many sales. I'll get Oath in Felgana the next time it's on sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

merry ysmas one and all

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Ok drat, I finally started Oath in Felghana after some controller issues last I tried, and the intro's music blew me away. I'm totally suckered in. I set the game on normal, is that a mistake?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Thanks for the advice! I usually don't appreciate the extra challenge of higher difficulty settings, but today you never know if normal is really that normal.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Current progress through this effed up labyrinth.

We're gonna need a bigger map.

this gave me old school gaming feels

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I just beat the first boss in Oath and am at the second. It's so much fun keeping up a chain of killing normal enemies and then to get a real change of pace in a boss fight. It felt kinda like a bullet hell shmup, which was awesome. The first fight was tough and intense, it often came down to one hit more when I was killed. I also really like how comfy the town feels. Cozy rpg towns are serious win in my book and this game is heading that way real fast.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

My PSTV is here. It's Ys time baby.

Aw Ys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

Her design is cool, check out those swords

this game looks fuckin awesome