Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

what game do I start with. Origins? 1? 3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I bought Oath in Felghana. Gaming is good.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Good job, but, it's probably gong to be on sale in an hour on PC. Unless you went for the vita version, so whatever. Regardless, enjoy

Its on sale in the humble store

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Use graph paper

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

I would if I brought any to this god forsaken country. this is the only notebook I have.

I have a pretty detailed map of the first floor of wizardry vi, but the dungeon is so confusing in that game and I gave up. I want to go back to it though.
Try getting to the dwarf mines. Jesus. My map ended up as fracturd and insane as my hosed up dick.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Another round of info from Falcom. Two more new characters, a girl with a chain whip and an old man with a rifle + bayonet. More importantly though a release date!! July 21st on Vita and then the PS4 version will be some time in 2017
I love the old man already.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I started plaiyng Oath (my first Ys game) and it's cool. Just beat the mines. It's really fun and charming and the music is awesome. Is there any point in paying attention to what all the little pickups and stuff do?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I finished Oath. Really cool little game. Final boss kind of sucked but whatever, reminded me of a far less bad version of the final boss in Furi lol. I always like games where you can only defeat the villain with a legendary weapon and then never really use said weapon in the final boss fight. Probably going to play Origin next since it's on Steam sale, not sure where to go after that since I don't have a Vita/PS4

E: lol it took me over a year and a half to get around to playing it after asking in this thread, and the game is like seven hours long

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Jul 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ys 7 coming to PC this summer boys

• Locked thread