Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Which one is the one that takes place in the big tower. Origins I think>? That the one I played and it was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Ys music reminds me of the music from Ragnarok Online.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Whenever I read this thread title, I think of "yes" or "Yaaaas".. anyone else do this?

Um no that's just you.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Welcome! To the Four Days of Ys-mas! I'm going to give away a Ys game on steam every day from now till christmas. Enjoy. Today's is Ys: Oath in Felghana. If more than one person wants it guess a number and the closest will get the copy.

a number between what and what?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ah poo poo.. In Training got his self probated. now well never know who won the contest

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

That's clutch. I'm rediscover on steam.. Get at me.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I just sent the copy to Rediscover. I actually like it a lot, even if it is a bit simple.

Thank you. Ys I is installing as we speek, cheers :cheerdoge:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ys I won't open for some reason.. Will investigate further

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

origins is dope man.. enjoy

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm being murdered by the first boss of Ys.. Is he supposed to be this brutal? I've noticed that leveling up makes a huge difference in how strong u are, maybe I just need to kill some more stuff.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Yeah when I made that post each one of my attacks did maybe 1/100th of his HP but then I leveled up twice and killed him in 4 hits. Lol.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ArfJason posted:

id really like to play trails in the sky

It's really good.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobby The Rookie posted:

I found the writing kind of cloying and it took too long to tutorialize at me and get to the battles. But I should probably try it again at some point.

i don't know what cloying means but it does suffer from an overlong intro.. worth getting to the good stuff though

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im going to continue my play through of Ys I fairly soon methinks. i was really enjoying it so idk why i stopped in the first place

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

You are a loving badass.

I want to suck that guys dick. Just kidding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

Ys I and II do not. At least the versions I played didn't.

i played Ys I on steam and it definitely had that problem. the first boss went from needing about a hundred hits to kill to 5 after i leveled up a few times

• Locked thread