Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

since ys is my favorite joanna newsom album and I just saw her live three days ago (heres a pic i took)

i thought i would play one of them. I think I will play one of the PSP ones, can I start with 7 or should I do Felghana or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

this owns

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

you picked the wrong character

Nooo! I even spoke with the gifter prior to starting! Please tell me what I'm missing out on

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

I see. Does the boy get more complex than basically just aiming and shooting later on? My assumption is that he must

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

I restarted as the girl, no regrets thus far

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i beat the first boss, and really dug his biological matter/exposed-tissue pixel demon aesthetic.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

congrats to all new ys achievers.

just wanted to chime in and let everyone know that i obliterated the second boss in origins, it never even stood a chance. once i learned that i was immune to its acid bubbles during whirlwind the whole debacle felt a little unfair for the poor cretin

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i've bested epona, but she was tough for me, not insanely tough but a big step up from the last two. I just unlocked the bolt strike ability and it really owns... its a good game, gamers

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

the visceral joy of seeing "BLOCK" BLOCK" "BLOCK" as you perfectly time the skill to parry/nullify enemy attacks. frankly, its a very nice reward to the player.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Well at first I thought she was bullshit but it was because I missed the ring mail. Also there is a roo kinda hidden nearby that will give you a second emerald which helps your damage output with whirlwind. I was either level 13 or 14. I definitely ran around and ground up a level after my horrible first and second attempt. Then on the third try it seemed pretty easy. She's prone for a very long time after she uses the flame thrust move. Good luck gamer friend.

Also notable, I didn't realize you could use the "smash" attack where you flip the analog stick and spin, during the whirlwind animation until this fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i owned the giant centipede lightning statue demon, i found the fight a tad tedious, but i prevailed. Looking forward to what will come next...

• Locked thread