Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
This was more than 30 years ago, but I can remember playing Venture and Space Panic on our Colecovision when we lived in West Germany.

Venture has 2 main parts, first is like the dungeon you're in, you can travel to any of the rooms where the actual game happens, which is that each room is a little puzzle of timing or shooting, to grab a treasure. When you do them all you can move to the next dungeon. A horrible monster will come eat you if you take too long though, and as a 3 year old it scared the piss out of me. Definitely good memories.

Space Panic is kind of like Lode Runner. You climb ladders and fall off ledges, but the thing you try to do is kill aliens by burying them alive in holes you dig. Eventually though you run out of air and your man turns blue inside his space helmet and suffocates. Pretty grim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread