Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Sorry Witcher 3 and Kirby's Clay stuff, you just couldn't cut it vs. Splatoon and Isaac.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Oh yeah, I've touched Splatoon like twice since I bought it...I feel bad cuz it's pretty epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Oh yeah, I've touched Splatoon like twice since I bought it...I feel bad cuz it's pretty epic.

Same but I hate the controls.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

zen death robot posted:

Lets kick their asses!

Haha yea- W-wait a minute... The gently caress? :stare: But you.. Aren't you...? You know what.. whatever. gently caress this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus ever since I got it my internet has been taking regular shits after about 4 hours once I reset it which is just a pain and also why I don't stream or play shooters much anymore...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

Haha yea- W-wait a minute... The gently caress? :stare: But you.. Aren't you...? You know what.. whatever. gently caress this

Hes not a mod, smart one.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
-.-

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Plus ever since I got it my internet has been taking regular shits after about 4 hours once I reset it which is just a pain and also why I don't stream or play shooters much anymore...

Call the YOSPOS guy at your local ISP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Call the YOSPOS guy at your local ISP.

They just keep installing new routers which don't fix the problem/

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

fozzy fosbourne posted:

But my biggest shame I think has been MonHun 4, an old flame that I just can't fit into my life right now. Maybe we will be reunited for the holidays

This is like the one game I've bought in the last 18-24 months that I've actually put any significant time into (185 hours and counting :negative:), I bought a bunch of 3DS games in the lead-up sales to Smash that I've hardly touched:
FE Awakening
Pokemon X
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Super Mario 3D Land (almost done, one or two more Luigi worlds)

This year I also bought Kingdom Hearts: DDD (haven't touched) and the Shovel Knight DLC (one more Order level + endgame to go)

And that's just looking at the 3DS! I've also owned Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii since day 1 but stalled out about 75% in, I've been meaning to beat it for months if not years but I haven't been able to do it. I feel slightly more motivation to do so now that Xeno X has dropped even though the two aren't connected thematically. Also I need to beat Prime Trilogy, Last Story, maybe Pandora's Tower aaaaaaaaaa. Goons help me prioritize TIA

E: Fozzy if you want help burning through online MH just post in the Games MH thread, or better yet use the IRC channel in that thread's OP. I and many other hunting goons would definitely throw down in co-op hunting.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Dec 12, 2015

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

C-Euro posted:

This is like the one game I've bought in the last 18-24 months that I've actually put any significant time into (185 hours and counting :negative:), I bought a bunch of 3DS games in the lead-up sales to Smash that I've hardly touched:
FE Awakening
Pokemon X

This year I also bought Kingdom Hearts: DDD (haven't touched) and the Shovel Knight DLC (one more Order level + endgame to go)

And that's just looking at the 3DS! I've also owned Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii since day 1 but stalled out about 75% in, I've been meaning to beat it for months if not years but I haven't been able to do it. I feel slightly more motivation to do so now that Xeno X has dropped even though the two aren't connected thematically. Also I need to beat Prime Trilogy, Last Story, maybe Pandora's Tower aaaaaaaaaa. Goons help me prioritize TIA

Do what makes your heart sing.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

X3 (poo poo at 3D spacegames)
Strike Vector (forgot about being poo poo at 3D spacegames + low population)
a myriad of humblebundle games

fozzy fosbourne posted:

agreed. Tropico is also hits the spot for me.

that's another one... bought it when it had a glitched discount

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Wormskull posted:

Do what makes your heart sing.

Yes but if I did that the song would be "play more Monster Hunter", if previous insights are any indicator.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
i got both witcher 3 and the batman with a grphx card update and never got past installing either of em

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

monster hunter 4. i couldnt get into it.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

C-Euro posted:

FE Awakening
Pokemon X

E: Fozzy if you want help burning through online MH just post in the Games MH thread, or better yet use the IRC channel in that thread's OP. I and many other hunting goons would definitely throw down in co-op hunting.

Alright, I will join you dudes when I wrap up this Bloodborne run. Need constant staggering in my life, hitting bosses in their vulnerable parts

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

One of mine from 2013 is Paper Mario Sticker Star but I started it up today. It's cool.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
i bought xenoblade x and splatoon in the past week and im only really playing splatoon

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
SMT4, Witcher 3, Xenoblade 3DS... Just don't have time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably tomorrow since it's my day off I will try to go through and catalog all the games I bought in 2015 and either didn't play or barely played.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

The baby metroid is the one that saves Samus and the big metroids are annoying enemies.

Have you even played Super Metroid.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Probably tomorrow since it's my day off I will try to go through and catalog all the games I bought in 2015 and either didn't play or barely played.

Looking forward to this

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Have you even played Super Metroid.

The point is you have to be small, before you're big.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alright I'm working on the list. Keep in mind this is 2015 and that 2014's list is similar.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here's the PC list. I also bought the neo geo humble bundle and haven't played those except what's on Steam already.

Barely Played:
Hatred
DoA5 Last Round
Clickr
Tembo the Badass Elephant (Liked it but I just didn't play much)
King of Fighters 2002
Downwell
Witcher 3
Disco Dodgeball
Besiege
Grow Home
Far Cry 4
Dragonball Xenoverse
Darkest Dungeon
Killing Floor 2
Dirt Rally
Project Cars
Axiom Verge
Windward
Lego Worlds
Rocket League
KOF 98
King of Dragon Pass
Mad Max
NBA 2K16
Street Fighter 5
Binding of Isaac Afterbirth
Exanima

Didn't Play:
Dead Rising 3
Shelter
Medieval Mercs
Guild of Dungeoneering
Way of the Samurai 4
Her Story
Pix the cat
Resident Evil HD
Door Kickers
The Escapists
Catacomb Kids
Geometry Wars 3
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Ori and the Blind Forest
Ys VI
TIS-100
EU4: Common Sense
FF13
FF13-2
Contradiction
Cradle
Velocibox
The Oil Blue
Fairy Fencer F
One Finger Death Punch
Unpossible
Metal Slug X
Wanderlust Adventures
Stronghold HD
Stronghold Crusader HD
Sentris
Crusader Kings 2: Horse Lords
Pillars of Eternity the White MArch
Mega Man Legacy Collection
Ubermosh
Flywrench
Raiden IV
Cities Skylines After Dark
Concrete Jungle
Dropsy
Undertale
Human Resource Machine
Paint the Town Red

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
yikes

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky FC. bought this one after hearing it was good, but it just put me to sleep
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. i didn't really buy this since it was free from Club Nintendo, but i got stuck on the second boss for the longest time
invisible inc. heard this one was good too, but all you do is sneak up behind people and taze them over and over.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
wait what is flywrench steam? Is it different from the free version?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wii U list:

Barely Played
Freedom Planet
Shovel Knight (Barely played in 2014 on PC though)
Mario Tennis
Splatoon
WarioWare touched
Paper Mario (beat it as a kid though)
Electronic Super Joy Groove City
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker (well this was 12/30/14 but whatever..)

Didn't Play
Human Resource Machine
Harvest Moon More Friends...
Pocky and Rocky with Becky
Tecmo Bowl
Mr Driller 2
Ocarina of Time (played as a kid though)
SMB3 (played All Stars version as a kid)
Shadow of the Ninja
Punch Out
Punch Out Wii
Yoshis Island Advanced
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario World (played as a kid)
Mega Man 2

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you bought human resource machine on both pc and wii u and didnt play either copy?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PS3 and Other:

Didn't Play
Metal Gear Legacy Collection (Played 3 as a kid and I had already played some of MGS2 on the HD Collection)
The Guided Fate Paradox

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

you bought human resource machine on both pc and wii u and didnt play either copy?

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

2015 baby

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think my list is fairly short. RONIN, Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne and a bunch of humble bundle crap that doesn't count because I bought it for one or two games that I did play.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's also Valkyria Chronicles and Undertale but they were both gifts so I don't know if they count.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

oh and yeah i also haven't played much of bloodborne or pillars of eternity either

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Reminds me now that I'm on the account with all my map games I need to buy the new DLCs available.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

yakuza 3
nier
virtues last reward
a million different re games
dropsy
catherine
zone of enders hd 1 and 2
pushmo world
ive only played 1 and 2 of the mgs legacy collection so far

im going to get kingdom hearts 1 and 2 hd, gran turismo 6, beautiful katamari, and some other ps3 game i cant remember for christmas

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

and i just got a very nice steam gift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm hoping I get XenoChronX for Christmas.

• Locked thread