Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Saw this posted in the general chat thread and happy to see it.

Past month or so I've been binge watching all the episodes Netflix has and a few they don't. I'm probably around over 20 watched and I have loved them all. I was never that big of a sport fan especially college sports so most episodes are completely new to me in every way.

My favorites to pick (which is really hard and in no order):
Survive and Advance (Coach Valvano & NC State)
Ungaurded (Chris Herren)
The U part 1 & 2
Youngstown Boys (Maurice Clarett)
Fantastic Lies (Duke lacrosse)

The OJ one was also really cool how they did no narration for it and play clips piecing the day together. Help show that day to me cause I was only 4 when it happened.

While I enjoyed all of the ones I've watched it's a bit sad that so many have sad or bad endings in life. Again since I don't follow sports close I never new the amount of scandals involved.

And Jonathon Coachman recently said there is a 30 for 30 planned on the XFL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread