Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Y-Hat posted:

Is 30 for 30 still on Netflix or is it just Amazon Prime?

There are a large number on Netflix right now.

Content: Playing for the Mob is one of the best segments of television I've seen. It features some of the guys that inspired Goodfellas, and it's pretty hilarious all around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Also, just because I'm a Raiders fan, I have to recommend Straight Outta L.A. The story of the Raiders moving to Los Angeles, becoming pop culture icons thanks to NWA, then moving back to Oakland.

This one is more tangential to sports, but I hear it's still pretty good. In that same vein, Ghosts of Ole Miss is about said university integrating, with the backdrop of them having an undefeated football team (and I believe national champions?) that no one remembers today.

C. Everett Koop posted:

Thankfully the college football ones they've had have all been good, save U Part 2, which again suffers from being too recent.

I think the U Part 2 is fine since the general theme of it carries over into the Al Golden era. There definitely doesn't need to be another one for like 20 years though.

• Locked thread