Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Roll Tide/War Eagle is one of the most interesting for people who don't already know about the INTENSE rivalry between Alabama and Auburn University. Plus it has a pretty :unsmith: ending when the two teams and their fanbases unite to rebuild after Katrina.

Also, just because I'm a Raiders fan, I have to recommend Straight Outta L.A. The story of the Raiders moving to Los Angeles, becoming pop culture icons thanks to NWA, then moving back to Oakland.

June 17 1994 is absolutely #1 though. It's a flatout work of art.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Dec 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread