Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

nature6pk posted:

The Two Escobars is probably the best in the series. Also check out Into the Wind.
Into the Wind is very underrated. It also serves as a helpful reminder the the Quebecois are assholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Completely awful was I Hate Christian Laettner.
I Hate Christian Laettner was fine on content, but that author, Andy Bagwell....I have never seen a person come across as such a miserable, bitter, annoying rear end in a top hat over the success of someone he didn't like. I don't think he could have possibly been more whiny. It single-handedly ruined the show.

• Locked thread