Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Funkmaster General posted:

Whoops, forgot to add my dumb stupid joke title. Good thing it was dumb and stupid, I guess.

Looks to me like the Line of Defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Hold B to open your inventory, move some berries or meat to your hotbar, and then press the corresponding button to eat them.

Don't eat raw meat, Narcoberries, or stimberries.

If you have no other choice, eating Raw Meat can save your life if you're starving. You'll lose health, but once your hunger refills you will just regen that health right back.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
The PvE servers aren't dick free, either. They just get more creative with their dickery. And then you can't kill them in retaliation, so only the dicks win.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Likin this drama. I'm gonna side with coyo7e despite never meeting any of you. I mainly find it funny that Cykko's main contribution is game knowledge or some poo poo. It's a weird thing to be proud of, and even weirder that his skills are being sought out like some kind of wise old sage. It all just reminds me why I think this game is way more fun solo.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

I don't know the extent of it, but it sounds like the devs just nerfed all tamed dinos HARD on PC. Like, potentially to the point where they're barely more powerful than equivalent level wild dinos. This seems to apply to everything, not just HP and attack strength. There's lots of pubbie tears if you can stomach to check out Reddit or the steam forums.

What I'm saying is stock up on metal and wood before gathering it goes back to being tedious again.

E: Some comparisons, 100k HP Quetzal down to 20k, 2k melee mammoth down to 400. Someone reported max-level anklyos with all points in melee getting 30 metal per node, which is... On par with our low level ankly. Sounds like the nerf stick was pretty harsh.

This nerf was a long time coming. Fully leveled tamed dinos were basically invincible. I think a tamed dino should be able to win in a 1v1 fight vs its wild equivalent, possibly even 2v1 if you're smart about it, but beyond that its a bit silly.

• Locked thread