Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Lolie posted:

That kid's gonna grow up to be Alex Keaton levels of conservative.

His will be done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I met an actual PUA in the wild before, just randomly. He was one broken as gently caress human being who hated women and himself, but his bullshit worked on a non-zero amount of women. The irony, of course, is that it worked on the type of women he particularly hated, and he gained little or no happiness from exploiting them. It was beautiful, in a way. Like nature had planned for those hosed up people to kamikaze into each other and save the rest of us the trouble.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

natetimm posted:

I met an actual PUA in the wild before, just randomly. He was one broken as gently caress human being who hated women and himself, but his bullshit worked on a non-zero amount of women. The irony, of course, is that it worked on the type of women he particularly hated, and he gained little or no happiness from exploiting them. It was beautiful, in a way. Like nature had planned for those hosed up people to kamikaze into each other and save the rest of us the trouble.

You should suck him off

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

I.N.R.I posted:

You should suck him off

Guys who own their own snow-cone truck aren't really my type.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

natetimm posted:

Guys who own their own snow-cone truck aren't really my type.

free snow-cones though

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
sno cones are joyous things u eat in the summer at the beach with ur friends their magic is tainted if u buy them from sadmen

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
whats with all these boring old people wanting to be kids

i dont get it being an adult is awesome

https://kiwifar.ms/threads/stefonknee-wolscht-terrifying-toddler-fetishist.15002/

dude is some kinda reverse pedo?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

calusari posted:

whats with all these boring old people wanting to be kids

i dont get it being an adult is awesome

https://kiwifar.ms/threads/stefonknee-wolscht-terrifying-toddler-fetishist.15002/

dude is some kinda reverse pedo?

I'm glad the chris chan stalkers branched out and recreated helldump in more mentally ill form

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
its extremely obvious its his hair and not a scarf. WTF is wrong with you people.

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy
why are you talking about these people, why does it matter to you, MRA redpill nerd?
- someone who truly doesnt care

*forty more posts about how much i dont care and lol you're a subhuman*

dreadspork
Jun 25, 2005

Perseverance does not equal worthiness. Next time you want to get my attention, wear something fun. Low-riding jeans are hot.
gently caress your hats

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Gender Issues + Child abuse + California Housing Crisis + Hipster Fashion + The SJWs.

Gagelion is trying to crash the system, I think?
Try to work in immigration, religion and fast food.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Ork of Fiction posted:

Gender Issues + Child abuse + California Housing Crisis + Hipster Fashion + The SJWs.

I betcha veganism is in there somewhere. :pseudo:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Cyril Sneer posted:

its extremely obvious its his hair and not a scarf. WTF is wrong with you people.

I didn't think it was a scarf, but it kinda blends in with the jacket and I didn't notice till the scarf joke came up and started looking closely and then caught it. It's like where's waldo only with human filth!

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Ork of Fiction posted:

I wonder if they own a pitbull.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Blazing Ownager posted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, more labels does not help. Labeling yourself makes you an easy target, always has, always will. Making ridiculously goofy labels and supporting the total loving nuts on the internet who think they are a dragons who like to gently caress buildings as part of the package deal... that's some old bullshit and that's where we're at. Every bit of progress their movement has made has been shot, repeatedly, in the foot until the gun went click by these people who drank way, way too much of the Kool-Aid. To the point instead of real change, people will look back at this in ten years as a defining goofy bit from our decade.

this was an unironically good post, for serious, especially this part at the end about people looking back on these last few years. history will not judge the special snowflake people very well, not only for the overreactions, the pompous attitude, the moral panics or even the mccarthyist overtones but especially for the catastrophic ineffectuality as a movement. instead of going out and uniting with their generation to face the plutocracy, political deadlock and economic malaise of the age, these people instead wasted their effort and time blogging and finding more ways to be oppressed

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

What I love is how they trivialize actual sexuality to the point that being straight is bad, and they actively encourage people to decide they are whatever special super original gender (do not steal!) they can come up with. Essentially, they reach an absurd extreme where they are tacitly making the some argument as conservative Christians, that sexuality is a choice, and thus inadvertantly approve things like reparative therapy so they can pray the gay away. They have managed to arrive at the same back-assward thinking through an entirely different route, which is a true triumph of idiocy.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

a bay posted:

Murray: The hat has nothing to do with it!

Derek Vinyard: Oh it doesn't? You don't think I see what you're trying to do here? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some fuckin' SJW tries to gently caress with my thread? It's never gonna happen Murray, fuckin' forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm in this forum. I will fuckin' cut your tumblrina nose off and stick it up your rear end before I let that happen. Coming in here and poisoning my gender discussion with your SJWish, trigger-loving, millenial bullshit. gently caress you! gently caress you! Yeah, walk out, rear end in a top hat, fuckin' Kotaku reading motherfucker. Get the gently caress out of my thread.

Derek Vinyard: See this?
[Pulls down shirt to reveal a huge fedora tattoo on his chest]

Derek Vinyard: That means "Not welcome".

this is v good poo poo

you have grown as a poster and I am proud of you, son

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
goons gonna read this thread and look at they manboobs and rush to get themselves karyotyped just to be sure

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

why isn't the word "cuck' YAMSed to all oblivion? is the forum software that broken?

That Robot posted:

going out and uniting with their generation to face the plutocracy, political deadlock and economic malaise of the age
they tried that, it was called occupy

Slow-Scan Shep fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Dec 16, 2015

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

papa_november posted:

why isn't the word "cuck' YAMSed to all oblivion? is the forum software that broken?

they tried that, it was called occupy

Guess what happened to that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCwhlZtHhWs

Opie_Yates
Nov 30, 2010
Lotta butthurt dudes in dresses earlier itt.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Opie_Yates posted:

Lotta butthurt dudes in dresses earlier itt.

if the dudes in dresses are butthurt they need to learn proper lube techniques

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
we're all familiar with the cotton ceiling, whereby heterosexual male transgenders advocate for the corrective rape of lesbians who oppress them by denying them sexual contact

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

quote:

"Transmisogynists don't care about women. They only care about the ones they deem "good enough".

That's everyone on earth currently in the dating pool.
Being a Transgender
Lesbian would seem very hard, not that doesn't mean the system is out to get you. Unless we're starting to see a new breed of redpill transgenders.

This free form potpourri of prefixes and suffixes is breathtaking.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The epidemic of "mad at the world because I can't get laid" has spread from angsty teenage boys

Wherever there are whiny people with poor social skills and no sense of self-awareness you will find it

(see: fat-activists)

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
heterosexual guys who don't want a girlfriend with a penis arebigots hth

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

bees you've been on a real gender bender lately

Shut up, I hate it, IM ANGRY

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

loquacius posted:

The epidemic of "mad at the world because I can't get laid" has spread from angsty teenage boys

Wherever there are whiny people with poor social skills and no sense of self-awareness you will find it

(see: fat-activists)

describes MRAs to a T

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
talking about alack of self-awareness. that thing describes gbs

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Cyril Sneer posted:

Because it looks like he has a buzzcut which means he has a buzzcut with a dreadsmullet. I'm not sure it would be possible to make a worse hair decision. You couldn't even add the skrillex because it's already a buzzcut.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Grandmother of Five posted:

talking about alack of self-awareness. that thing describes gbs

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Irrational Bees posted:

Shut up, I hate it, IM ANGRY

Im not, Im just disappointed that apparently Gbs cant have a thread about deconstructing the SJW concept of gender without a bunch of loving faggots going :ccp:DURR:downsbravo:REDDIT RED PILL:byodood::hurr:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a bay posted:

Im not, Im just disappointed that apparently Gbs cant have a thread about deconstructing the SJW concept of gender without a bunch of loving faggots going :ccp:DURR:downsbravo:REDDIT RED PILL:byodood::hurr:

what color is your trilby, a bay?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

A misanthrope posted:

describes MRAs to a T

:agreed:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

a bay posted:

Well you didn't have to post all those times, a bay

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
The fact of the matter is the male gender is the best, and women are horrible deceitful monsters these days who are lazy and stupid.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Irrational Bees posted:

The fact of the matter is people are horrible deceitful monsters who are lazy and stupid.

Fixed that for you.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Feminists used to have real causes like suffrage and equal opportunity but now they arent about poo poo but pronouns and special snow flake safe spaces so maybe feminism has out lived its usefulness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

a bay posted:

Feminists used to have real causes like suffrage and equal opportunity but now they arent about poo poo but pronouns and special snow flake safe spaces so maybe feminism has out lived its usefulness

feminists don't give a poo poo about pronouns, they give a poo poo about the word bossy.

• Locked thread