Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I haven't thought about Fable in a month but I've got a better avatar now.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Everyone is ripping off Synthy's avatar idea, and frankly, it's shameful.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Larry Parrish posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.vg247.com/2016/03/07/fable-legends-cancelled-lionhead-studios-to-shutter/

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I really liked Fable. It was shallow but polished and thematically self aware.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i liked the second fable... it was not a perfect game but it was pretty fun. the first fable game was good too. i did not play the third one cause i heard it was boring

jack.
Sep 1, 2001
failble.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

pog boyfriend posted:

i liked the second fable... it was not a perfect game but it was pretty fun. the first fable game was good too. i did not play the third one cause i heard it was boring

I still liked the third one, it made a lot of baffling design choices that dragged it down some like locking upgrades behind story progression or the weird rushed and half-assed kingdom management at the end but it still had basically everything I liked about the previous Fables.

Sad to hear the news about Lionhead, I always held on to hope about a Fable 4 with today's technology but I guess I kinda knew the writing was on the wall when they made a Kinect game and then whatever the hell Legends was supposed to be.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I kinda hate Pete though because of the steaming heap of poo poo that was Black and White 2. I'd get all pumped all over again if someone returned to that series or concept.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Thank god.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

one time the games fable 2 thread called me a minmaxer

Owned

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

pog boyfriend posted:

i liked fable 2's art style, and the overall goofiness in most of the game's tone. i was pretty much a saint for most of the game until some disembodied voice made me choose between adding 50 years to my character's age or have it happen to some npc. for some reason i was shallow enough to let it happen to another character even though i didn't really care about the game.

i think moral choices in games are dumb, but that was a cool moment for me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

one time the games fable 2 thread called me a minmaxer

lmfao

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

How does one min/max Fable II anyway. Did you make you char be as evil and fat as possible or...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

The Singing Chav posted:

How does one min/max Fable II anyway. Did you make you char be as evil and fat as possible or...

i asked why the game bothers to have a cheap wedding ring your wife will like a tiny bit and a expensive wedding ring she would love, when they both cost so little

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I had a wife in every town in Fable 1 and for some reason I felt worse about that than casually murdering hundreds of folks.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmao at the rob schneider punchline

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
R.I.P. Lionhead
You gave me a cow pet and let me train it to throw its poo poo at people.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Gimbal lock posted:

R.I.P. Lionhead
You gave me a cow pet and let me train it to throw its poo poo at people.

i's posting for you

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Mmmm that advertisement gives me neon green blazer with things taped to it infomercial feels

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
My 360 scratched my fable 3 copy I bought (a nice circular scratch cause I had the audacity to move it) and my friends rental place was shuttering that month so I rented it and waited for it to go out of business

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

My 360 scratched my fable 3 copy I bought (a nice circular scratch cause I had the audacity to move it) and my friends rental place was shuttering that month so I rented it and waited for it to go out of business

good job buying two copies of fable 3

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Now that Lionhead's gone, Molyneux is going to show all the Kickstarter kids what it really means to build grand expectations that aren't met.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jewel Repetition posted:

Now that Lionhead's gone, Molyneux is going to show all the Kickstarter kids what it really means to build grand expectations that aren't met.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jewel Repetition posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Jewel Repetition posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

Don't post here again

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Screw you guys, it was a point that had to be made.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jewel Repetition posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Jewel Repetition posted:

some truley lulzy poo poo my man

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:bernpop: oh my god this yospos guy just simulaneously pwnd notoriously reliable funding platform kickstarter and nortoriously reliable game developer peter molinyoux. loving...i just...i can't :freakfuta:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

cuckservative

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[In zacha del la rocha voice] yeah yeah your a kid now, yeah you a squid now

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

:bernpop: oh my god this yospos guy just simulaneously pwnd notoriously reliable funding platform kickstarter and nortoriously reliable game developer peter molinyoux. loving...i just...i can't :freakfuta:

:freakfuta:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:minnie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

• Locked thread