Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah, I get it. it's cool to hate popular things. Sorry I grew out of that when i was 8 stone and in primary school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You're being a prime time rear end in a top hat right now dude.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You're being a prime time rear end in a top hat right now dude.

Tell it to the judge.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The judge is me.. well Im like a judge junior. Anyway please stop doing this lol.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

The judge is me.. well Im like a judge junior. Anyway please stop doing this lol.

gently caress you.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Tell it to the judge.

I approve of this.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Judge Tesla posted:

I approve of this.

Holy Lol.. Post + User name combo on this one is like woah.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Judge Tesla posted:

I approve of this.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3657768&userid=180932

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

Why in the sam hell does the forum with 1 admin, a dedicated mod and a Games mod need an IK or whatever.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Why in the sam hell does the forum with 1 admin, a dedicated mod and a Games mod need an IK or whatever.

When I woke up I was IK and my orders were to carry out the will of zdr and Zoq who Im told dont have time to mod the IZ anymore.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some of these threads posted in mean spirit actually have descent premises and I don't care how many threads about games people post in half an hour... the more gaming discussions the merrier I say... so in my opinion, I hope the OP has gotten it out of his system but especially the mario hole one I would like to see stays in the forum and be developed. Just my two cents though.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Some of these threads posted in mean spirit actually have descent premises and I don't care how many threads about games people post in half an hour... the more gaming discussions the merrier I say... so in my opinion, I hope the OP has gotten it out of his system but especially the mario hole one I would like to see stays in the forum and be developed. Just my two cents though.

The forum is so small he didnt push any of the threads ive read this week off the first page lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*shrugs* Just a fan of the new thread tag.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
I tried it, I just didn't enjoy it. I didn't like a lot about it. The lack of physics, the crafting didn't appeal to my sensibilities, and most of all, how the game looked really, really bothered me.
Just not a game for me.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
Minecraft was cool back in beta when it was a "use cool blocks to find more cool blocks to build stuff that will help you find cool blocks" game but then they tried to make it like, a DayZ-style survival game that was really focused around the combat and had boss fights in this game where the enemies don't even have attack animations.

That's why it sucks OP.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Minecraft is awesome.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Minecraft is awesome.

This

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Pirate Jet posted:

Minecraft was cool back in beta when it was a "use cool blocks to find more cool blocks to build stuff that will help you find cool blocks" game but then they tried to make it like, a DayZ-style survival game that was really focused around the combat and had boss fights in this game where the enemies don't even have attack animations.

That's why it sucks OP.

There are boss fights now? When I stopped playing it was about building stuff and trying to make timer circuits out of that red dust.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I'm not sure OP. I liked it in 2010 but haven't played it since then.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I kind of have this vague urge to play Minecraft again after marathoning Ratboy Genius, though not enough to actually play Minecraft again.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

BgRdMchne posted:

There are boss fights now? When I stopped playing it was about building stuff and trying to make timer circuits out of that red dust.
there's a bunch of stuff you can find (like parralel worlds and such) that lead to a final boss fight, but ultimately you can just ignore it and build an undersea base where you can watch squids flit around

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
never played it./ but i had lego as a kid. u ever stepped on that poo poo. its likel hell on earth. adults sell it to children because they hate them

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

never played it./ but i had lego as a kid. u ever stepped on that poo poo. its likel hell on earth. adults sell it to children because they hate them

.............I would not wish stepping on a LEGOŽ brand building brick on my worst enemy......

well HECK Phil
Feb 25, 2010
Toilet Rascal
This is why I stick to Terraria.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I thought people here liked Minecraft.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I thought people here liked Minecraft.

Zuh? But I do...it's Literally the most Important game of the 2010's. And if you think it's boring then that just means Your Imagination Sucks.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I like building stuff in Minecraft. Playing on a server with a few of my friends is one of the most fun I've had gaming. It was a joy to log in and see what my friends had built since last time. I fuckin' love Minecraft!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

Good God

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Why would you complain about someone posting threads. This fgorum get slike 5 posts an hour

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I love minecraft.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Minecraft is awesome.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Minecraft owns

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
lol 8 stone

easy pickins' in minecraft

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*shrugs* Just a fan of the new thread tag.
Okay....

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

BgRdMchne posted:

the bosses are a big enough deal that there's actually a speedrun of minecraft now

it's kinda dumb tbqh

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
the speedrun i mean minecraft allows you to blow poo poo up and that is all i ever really need in a game

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
AIDS Infected Carrot

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
im glad that minecraft is gonna be on wiiu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Those looking for a little more variety to their blocky landscapes can purchase these additional packs at launch:

Festive Skin Pack
The Simpsons Skin Pack
Doctor Who Skins Volume 1
Doctor Who Skins Volume 2
Star Wars Classic Skin Pack
Star Wars Rebels Skin Pack
Star Wars Prequel Skin Pack
Mass Effect Mash-up Pack
Skyrim Mash-up Pack
Plastic Texture Pack
Candy Texture Pack1
Cartoon Texture Pack
Steampunk Texture Pack
Pattern Texture Pack
Greek Mythology Mash-up Pack
Halloween 2015 Mash-up Pack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pre-order The Minecraft Wii U Doctor Who Skin Packs Volume 2.

• Locked thread