Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Welcome to the World of Tanks console thread! This is a free-to-play vehicular combat game currently available on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and soon to be available on the PS4.

For the sake of more easily finding goons to play with (something I highly recommend doing for your own sanity), I've made a wonderful spreadsheet where you can write down your XBL gamertag and which console you are on, as while WoT does have crossplay between 360 and Xbone, it doesn't allow for platooning up between versions because Microsoft. If you are on PlayStation, feel free to leave your PSN name as well, especially since there are more PS4 owners on SA anyway.

:siren::siren:Leave your info here!:siren::siren:

Here's some words about the various nations that I wrote up in all of ten minutes. Keep in mind that some tanks do break from the general ideology of their nations so this stuff doesn't apply to absolutely everything.

America :911:
American tanks are generally jack-of-all-trade tanks. They can perform well in a wider variety of roles than most other tanks, but they are usually not the absolute best at anything. The T-29 is probably the most common tank you'll see in the entire game, and it's also one of the easiest to kill because while it's a pretty good tank, everyone who drives a T-29 seems to be terminally brain damaged. Most people seem to agree that the American medium line that begins with the M3 Lee is the best American line and among the best lines in the whole game. The tier 5 M4 Sherman is a real gem that you really ought to grab.

Germany :hitler:
These tanks are usually snipers and poor at close-range combat. In fac they are indisputably the best in the game for sniping, across pretty much all their lines. The trade-off for this is a relative fragility; the tier 7 Tiger will lose in a 1v1 brawl to just about any other tier 7 tank, and the Waffentrager line is so poorly armored that HE shells can OHKO them. Speaking of the Tiger, it's probably the second most common tank in the game, and probably the easiest to kill because it seems like everyone wants to brawl in this thing and you just cannot do that.

Russia :ussr:
Russian tanks are brawlers, plain and simple. They have devastatingly large but extremely inaccurate guns, a philosophy that reaches its apex with the hilarious and bipolar KV-2. Most of their tanks have a simple play style of getting right up in the enemies faces and blasting them before scurrying off with their superior speed and bouncing shots with their relatively good frontal armor. If you try and snipe in your IS-3 or whatever, you are a giant rear end in a top hat and a detriment to your team. Don't be that guy.

Britain :britain:
I really don't know what these tanks are good at. I'm sure they are good at something and hopefully someone in the thread can fill me in on it, but in my experience British tanks are the things I fear the least on the battlefield. Their heavies in particular just seem completely, atrociously useless.

According to Lenoon:

lenoon posted:

British Heavies:
Don't bother, really. Slow, enormous, armour that seems paper thin. Black Prince is ok, but with a really atrocious stock grind. Higher tiers I've barely played - but it must, surely, get better.

British TD's:
Do you like playing a slow brick with impenetrable armour, except for easily hit view points that will wreck your poo poo immediately? Starting with the 2, you've got a high pen, high rate of fire and very high accuracy being fired out of something that looks, turns and speeds like a brick. If you can keep up accurate shots on a point you'll penetrate while shifting slightly from side to side, you will wreck face.

British arty:
About as good and useful as all artillery. If you're good with any arty you'll be good with these.

Japan :japan:
Japanese tanks seem great in the right hands but also seem very niche-oriented. I'm not very well versed in these tanks so if someone can do better to explain them, go for it.

France :france:
See above. I will say that their lights are really goddamn awesome, but aside from that, I dunno.

China :china:
China is pretty much a slightly better but even more restrictive version of Russia. Their tanks are brawlers with big guns and that's about the end of it. As far as I am concerned, China has the best tier 7 and tier 8 tanks in the game, with the IS-2 and 110. The best gun on the 110 does give you an opportunity to snipe a bit, though really I just keep brawling with it because it has the best frontal armor of any tier 8 heavy. Their light line is also really, really good, though France probably outdoes China in this regard.

Equipment:
As you get more silver, it is a really good idea to invest in equipment for tanks that take longer to grind out. Before tier 5, it's not really very important, but past that point it's really something you should be doing. What equipment exactly to use is up to what your tanks strengths are, but I do recommend ventilation for most tanks. Though do note that open tanks don't get ventilation for obvious reasons.

Supplies:
You have three slots for supplies that can be tailored to what you want out of your tanks. Presonally I run small fire extinguisher, small repair kit and small medkit on all of my tanks because it is a nice way to stay alive longer. If you're newer to the game, I'd recommend just grabbing these three.

Other:
There are a bunch of different strategies you can utilize that I'll write about later on when I'm feeling less lazy. Maybe. Though maybe not since I'm a dumbass whose entire idea of 'strategy' is to just jump in a communist heavy and roll up and punch the enemy in the face with my gigantic gun. I dunno, that seems to work well for me!

DEEP STATE PLOT fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Dec 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Skills and Perks

Skills and perks are super important. They can make a good tank a great one and they can make a bad tank bearable (well except the the Sturer Emil). In order to train a skill or perk, you must first get your crew to 100% efficiency on your tank. Skills work as soon as you begin to train them, with the bonus growing as the skill is trained further. Perks only work when they are at 100%. For maximum efficiency, you can train a skill and then switch it to a perk of your choice when it is to 100% if you want to spend 10 gold.

Personally, I view Sixth Sense and Brothers In Arms as the two things that should be standard on all of your tanks. Sixth sense has increased my survivability a whole ton, and Brothers in Arms is such a versatile perk that there's no reason not to have it. From there, you should research skills and perks that help that line particularly. For a fast scout, you want clutch braking and off-road driving; for a brawler, you probably want repairs and jack of all trades, etc.

DEEP STATE PLOT fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Dec 28, 2015

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

I primarily use America tank destroyers. Whenever I get a new one, my main priority is getting a camoflauge net due to my habit of aiming for the tracks. Aiming for tank tracks is extremely important since knocking out the tracks makes it easier for your team to knock out said tank due to it being temporarly immobilized. I usually carry the fire extinguisher for the rare times my fuel is hit but I often have to use the repair kit and first aid kits.

TANK MASTERY, CREW AND YOU:
Do not mistake elite status for tank mastery. Elite status is for tank packages while tank mastery is for your crew.
I didn't realise this until tier 3, but having a crew that you're going to transfer into new tanks often is important. Choosing who you'll transfer into knew tanks often will make it easier to level up any of their tank perks/skills. Tank mastery just means how long you'll need to do battles before your crew guy will start leveling their perk/skill. Every tank has three levels of tank mastery for crew transfer: 50% for free (never do this unless you don't have enough silver for 75), 75% which is the best way to go if you don't want to buy any gold and 100% which costs gold you could be using for other things.

Perks and skills are important in tank mastery but I just gained my first one (Deadeye) and have no advice to give on those.

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

If I can get my Xbox consistently working again I'll be back on. Played largely British tanks for a long time, so can fill in a bit:

British Heavies:
Don't bother, really. Slow, enormous, armour that seems paper thin. Black Prince is ok, but with a really atrocious stock grind. Higher tiers I've barely played - but it must, surely, get better.

British TD's:
Do you like playing a slow brick with impenetrable armour, except for easily hit view points that will wreck your poo poo immediately? Starting with the 2, you've got a high pen, high rate of fire and very high accuracy being fired out of something that looks, turns and speeds like a brick. If you can keep up accurate shots on a point you'll penetrate while shifting slightly from side to side, you will wreck face.

British arty:
About as good and useful as all artillery. If you're good with any arty you'll be good with these.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

I forgot all about skills and perks. My recommendation is to get Sixth Sense first and then Brothers In Arms. Sixth Sense increased my survivability rate substantially. I'll do a better write up after work.

lenoon posted:

If I can get my Xbox consistently working again I'll be back on. Played largely British tanks for a long time, so can fill in a bit:

British Heavies:

British TD's:

British arty:

You could also get an Xbox One and play with me (jk don't, I'll fire up my 360 instead)

Also will add this later.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Updated the OP and first post with some more info. Also I spent a good 8 hours playing yesterday, almost all of which was in the KV-2 and Derp Sherman. That session reinforced my belief that those are the best two tanks in their respective tiers. Also finished up the M7, which is fun but apparently everyone must suck in it as a 1200 base XP game netted me Ace Tanker.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
So, we doing a goon clan? Particularly on Xbox One.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

I've been considering that but I'm waiting to see if more people get interested first since you need to pay to make a clan.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I'm on an iPad and the sheets app sucks so can someone add my info to the spreadsheet please?
Xbox One GT: Wraith108 and GMT time zone

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Only took 4 matches to get Ace Tanker on the WZ-132, completely stock. This tank is gonna be a good time :getin:

Anime_Otaku posted:

I'm on an iPad and the sheets app sucks so can someone add my info to the spreadsheet please?
Xbox One GT: Wraith108 and GMT time zone

Done.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Some things I'd add to the British arty is that they do play a bit differently to other nations in the mid tiers, they get the earliest (I think) of the turreted arties in the tier IV Birch Gun and generally, like a lot of British vehicles they get low alpha, high RoF guns. The things that distinguish them most are their HE has almost no splash to the point that using AP is actually a viable alternative since misses in most of them will do no damage anyway, they're also very accurate compared to other nations. They also have a more extreme firing arc that means they don't have the range of other artillery but they can sometimes make shots on targets behind low cover others could not.

Steelion
Aug 2, 2009

Anime_Otaku posted:

Some things I'd add to the British arty is that they do play a bit differently to other nations in the mid tiers, they get the earliest (I think) of the turreted arties in the tier IV Birch Gun and generally, like a lot of British vehicles they get low alpha, high RoF guns. The things that distinguish them most are their HE has almost no splash to the point that using AP is actually a viable alternative since misses in most of them will do no damage anyway, they're also very accurate compared to other nations. They also have a more extreme firing arc that means they don't have the range of other artillery but they can sometimes make shots on targets behind low cover others could not.

e: This is from the PC version, but unless they massively re-balance arty for the consoles it should at least resemble what you have.

The FV207 has an excellent AP round, this is true. The problem is that it is the only british arty above tier 4 to have an AP round, unless you count the FV3805 having the option to use the same gun, or the stock guns on the Bishop and FV304.

My trip report for the line (up to the stock FV3805 where I am now) is that up until tier 5 it doesn't matter since you're not going to be there very long and the arty are terrible anyway. The Birch Gun is kind of amusing since you don't have to fool around with the hull once you get into a decent position, but it's ultimately forgettable. I did well.

The Bishop is great, albeit slow and kind of clunky to use with the tiny-rear end firing arc that makes you need to wiggle the hull to shoot anything. Hitting moving targets is also a pain in the rear end, thanks to the tiny gun arc meaning you only get one shot before you need to move the hull and reaim, and the long shell travel time making it hard to actually get the lead down. I had some trouble with this one, just because of how difficult it was to actually make use of the fantastic gun.

The 304 most of it's predecessor's problems, since the gun arc is pretty huge for it's tier, and is fast enough to be able to adapt to the shifting front lines. You're actually mobile enough to keep enemies at the 500m range where your gun is the most effective. Plus they manage to cram 5 people into that tiny thing somehow. I kept it as (one of) my dedicated tier 6s. It's fun as hell, and late-game city matches can be hilarious as you zoom around at 60 km/h shotgunning things.

Crusader SP is a mixed bag. You can either use the same gun you've been using for 2 tiers already, like I did, or use a gun that is substantially shittier than even the French guns at that tier. Which is an interesting point about the line as a whole, below tier 8 your guns are pretty universally smaller and weaker than just about any other nation's, but at least the Bishop and 304 have the excellent gun arc to make their guns very much worth using. The SP keeps the tiny-gun tradition going with the 5.5 inch gun, but unlike its predecessors doesn't get anything to counterbalance the terrible gun except a gimmicky backwards facing that's useful for running the hell away when the enemy comes after you. I managed to do well in it by using the stock gun, you might not. I wouldn't think less of you if you free xped through this thing.

The FV207 is also weird. Suddenly you're huge and slow, and your gun... well, you're now actually equivalent to the French instead of smaller so that's something. You actually have almost identical gun stats to the Lorr. 155 51, save for one little thing. The 155 51 gets a 180 pen HEAT shell, and the 207 gets a 258 pen AP shell. This is fantastic. You will miss, of course, and every now and then you might hit a track or bounce off a turret or something, but in my experience the times when I wish I'd shot HE instead of AP are very few. I shot probably over 90% AP. The HE round is pretty lovely anyway, ask the French. They at least get a mobile chassis to compensate.

My experience with the FV3805 is largely the same as the 207, because I haven't unlocked the top gun yet :v: It's a little bigger, a fair bit faster, and the gun's even cozier to use.

That was a lot of words justifying the British arty, but I've really yet to run into one I didn't enjoy playing. The fact that none of the guns take forever to reload means you can take a much more active role in contributing to the battle, and you're spending less time cursing the RNG for sending your gigantic gold HE shell you spend 45 seconds loading completely off target. instead you're cursing the RNG for sending your AP shell you spend 27 seconds loading into the tracks of the T30 that's showing its side to you :argh:

Steelion fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jan 3, 2016

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

I see surprisingly few British artillery compared to any other nations. Then again I also see next to nobody driving anything Chinese at all ever, especially ESPECIALLY in the higher tiers; in fact I've literally never seen a single solitary tier 10 Chinese tank since they were introduced and I will very often be the only Chinese tank on either side in a tier 8 or 9 match. Maybe that's for the better because if more people found out about how drat good the 110 is, it'd mean I'd have to fight them more often and that would suck.

In any case, thanks for the lengthy explanation. I'll link to it when I do a write-up on tank classes in the future.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4dorZqDhYU

I Love KV-2

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Just graduated to the Tiger II, still stock. Any particular equipment/ammo load out suggestions?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

GLD, rammer and vents are always a good bet if you are undecided. For ammo, I run a ratio of 2:1 for srandard:premium, with 1 HE shell for things like suicide flag defense or shooting glass cannons like the Borsig.

Coffee Wolf
Oct 12, 2007

Mmmmm Banana
Anyone renew Live through the game recently? Mine's due to run out on Monday, low on funds so I'm hoping they throw me a cheapo deal and get a sweet freemium crew trainer tank, last I knew it was the PZII J.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Anime_Otaku posted:

Just graduated to the Tiger II, still stock. Any particular equipment/ammo load out suggestions?

You will want to upgrade the turret ASAP on the Tiger 2, the stock turret has especially poor armor for its tier, and anyone who notices will gleefully punch shots through it. The shorter 105mm gun is skippable if you want to save XP and just rush for the longer 105mm gun, not really recommended, but doable.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Coffee Wolf posted:

Anyone renew Live through the game recently? Mine's due to run out on Monday, low on funds so I'm hoping they throw me a cheapo deal and get a sweet freemium crew trainer tank, last I knew it was the PZII J.

It's still the PZIIJ. That tank is not good, it sees tier 4 tanks every match and doesn't have enough pen to even take on many tier 2 tanks even shooting premium.

Coffee Wolf
Oct 12, 2007

Mmmmm Banana
Thanks - I will find a way to make it work for me, assuming they throw me a low enough price. All I need is the rest of my team to get a win for my crew's x2.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

CitizenKain posted:

You will want to upgrade the turret ASAP on the Tiger 2, the stock turret has especially poor armor for its tier, and anyone who notices will gleefully punch shots through it. The shorter 105mm gun is skippable if you want to save XP and just rush for the longer 105mm gun, not really recommended, but doable.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but it sounds like you might be coming from the PC or Blitz versions but I really wish I could get that turret quick but the packages mean it's about 35k in experience, not sure about silver cost, to get the second turret and the first 10.5cm gun on it. As for the ammunition I went with 10 premium and 4 HE rounds.
Also wondering, does anyone run with supplies other than First Aid/Repair Kit/Fire Extinguisher? I usually run with the three premium versions for the stat boosts and only use them as a last resort but I've been wondering particularly about how useful the food items are. I started running my Borsig with chocolate instead of a fire extinguisher since I had some free food from various ops but not played enough games to notice much change.

Coffee Wolf
Oct 12, 2007

Mmmmm Banana
I generally won't run food unless it's one of the freebies from operations. Typical setup for me is small repair/large repair/large first aid unless I notice a trend of being set on fire in a particular tank. For tanks that tend to be destroyed in a couple hits I go with small repair/small first aid/manual fire ; small repair/large repair/automatic fire on my active scouts. Typically I have my crews with safe stowage and fire extinguishing

Coffee Wolf fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jan 15, 2016

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Wargaming said on their forums for this game that there'll be some special stuff for the Xbox anniversary. One will be a 'highly desired' premium (Type 59 hopefully), and they're also doing something else for people that will depend on how long they've been playing; I'm betting free gold.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
PS4 is live, with a free German tank for PS Plus members. I can't find it, though. Game only has Us Germany and the Soviets available at the moment. Play before the last of the month and get a free US T1E6-PS, a tier 2 light tank with blue camo!

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Yeah it plays nice with the PS4 controller so far. I just unlocked the 1st tank, will the game have squad features or whatever they used on PC? Been years since I played it but don't want to have to deal with the hassle of synch dropping with friends like in the PC beta days.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

That Works posted:

Yeah it plays nice with the PS4 controller so far. I just unlocked the 1st tank, will the game have squad features or whatever they used on PC? Been years since I played it but don't want to have to deal with the hassle of synch dropping with friends like in the PC beta days.

Yeah, I played it on 360 for a while then bought a ps4 and had no more tanks. I think the squad feature lets you play with 3 other goons/friends but caps it at groups of 4. Free PS Plus tank is live for EU but not NA. I'm decidedly not good at this game, but I love it.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

With the architecture of the systems being so similar, I'm really surprised to hear that they don't have all the tank lines present on PS4 that are in the Xbox version. Maybe they are trying to encourage players to stick to one line to try and get some into higher tiers quicker?

Also I had a look at the Founder's Pack and you can prolly skip that one if you are thinking about grabbing premium tanks. The T1E6 is kinda better than the Founder's Pack tanks.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Anime_Otaku posted:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but it sounds like you might be coming from the PC or Blitz versions but I really wish I could get that turret quick but the packages mean it's about 35k in experience, not sure about silver cost, to get the second turret and the first 10.5cm gun on it. As for the ammunition I went with 10 premium and 4 HE rounds.
Also wondering, does anyone run with supplies other than First Aid/Repair Kit/Fire Extinguisher? I usually run with the three premium versions for the stat boosts and only use them as a last resort but I've been wondering particularly about how useful the food items are. I started running my Borsig with chocolate instead of a fire extinguisher since I had some free food from various ops but not played enough games to notice much change.

You don't need to spend gold on unlocking it or anything, I think it is just an important focus when using the KT. That is assuming that things are the same in the PS4 as the PC.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

So the Stug IV is currently on sale and from everything I've read and from fighting them in battle, I highly recommend you avoid that thing. It seems real bad, like AT-15A levels of real bad.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I got it, it's not bad it's a StuG basically with spaced side armour plates added. Anyone seen the whine fest on the WoT console forum over the PS 4 getting a GuP themed tank? It's basically broken down into people who feel screwed over because the new version is getting content first, the anime lovers who are really hoping it comes to the Xbox and the anime haters who are pretty much saying that the tank being included in the Xbox version the the game will be ruined forever because "my immersion".

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
So is anyone playing this on PS4?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Anime_Otaku posted:

I got it, it's not bad it's a StuG basically with spaced side armour plates added. Anyone seen the whine fest on the WoT console forum over the PS 4 getting a GuP themed tank? It's basically broken down into people who feel screwed over because the new version is getting content first, the anime lovers who are really hoping it comes to the Xbox and the anime haters who are pretty much saying that the tank being included in the Xbox version the the game will be ruined forever because "my immersion".

rofl anyone who cares about realism in this game that has complete fabrications like the Waffle E-100 is out of their minds. I don't think that stuff is coming to Xbox ever, I wanna say I read somewhere that it was a deal with Sony or something odd like that. It'd be cool if they did bring it over, or give us something weird on the Xbox side.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

So is anyone playing this on PS4?

There are a few so far. I'm not (yet) but might decide to climb up from the bottom all over again when I get a PS4 this summer.

On an unrelated note I have decided that the Borsig is mega overpowered and needs nerf. Not due to fighting against them, but due to driving one myself. I'm not even good at sniping and yet my stats in that thing are better than any non-seal clubbing tank by quite a bit.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Cool, well, I'm very green, but if anyone wants to tank up I'm wordyrappinghood on psn

edit: Hey jebus that was fun, thanks for showing me the ropes. I'll get better :unsmith:

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jan 24, 2016

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
being a light can be so fun. I have a kitted out M3 Stuart and I'm just like hopping dunes and popping artillery guys from a good distance

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

If you enjoy lights, go up either the American, French or Chinese light lines. I'm really loving the Chinese lights but they do take a good bit of practice to do well in once you get to tier 6.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Cubey posted:

If you enjoy lights, go up either the American, French or Chinese light lines. I'm really loving the Chinese lights but they do take a good bit of practice to do well in once you get to tier 6.

Amazingly they started PS4 with only Germans, Soviets, and the US.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Oh right, I forgot :sweatdrop:

Well enjoy the Chinese line when it comes to PS4 then I guess.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

Cubey posted:

On an unrelated note I have decided that the Borsig is mega overpowered and needs nerf. Not due to fighting against them, but due to driving one myself. I'm not even good at sniping and yet my stats in that thing are better than any non-seal clubbing tank by quite a bit.

I disagree, I love my Borsig but I'm not the best player admittedly (as The Mighty Jingles says, if you can get to tier X if you suck for long enough), the guns are awesome, I go with the 12.8cm personally, but the armour is a massive liability.
Though again I would point out I'm not a particularly good player, in 2859 battles I have a 48.75% WR, 23.85 survival, a 1 K/D and 0.92 damage rating.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Just saw that there's a clan called Goonsquad just started recruiting, is that from here? Seems a bit try hard wanting a specific WN8 minimum instead of "let's all buy TOG II*s and derp about" which is more what I'd expect from SA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
the kv1 his hilariously slow like gently caress man

• Locked thread