Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Hahahahhaajhahahahaha

Your girlfriend is not going to listen to you. Get a new girlfriend.

Oh she's your wife. I owned a tiny dog and he wasn't that great unless I was old or disabled. I had to leave him behind when it snowed and I brought my other two dogs sledding. He eventually was returned for being a huge poo poo fucker.

Maybe Google some images for puppy mill and explain to her only millers and high volume breeders use the term teacup. Health testing dogs at the rate millers churn out dogs isn't achievable so you get piss poor health.

cheese eats mouse fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Dec 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread