Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
yeah idk why I didn't jail you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well to be fair Kash, you jailed the right person.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also I think I have to give myself props for both the Exakt and Opop lynches. Shifting the vote from merk to Opop was fun.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
gj town, thanks cpig! I feel embarrassed and betrayed that all the thanks I got for having rarity's back was getting murdered.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Thanks for the game, CPig.

I'm surprised it took you all so long to suss out that TMM was scum. I'm even more surprised that you flipped merk first. I figured out that TMM was scum before I died, but for me merk being a bad guy was somewhat dependent on TMM's flip.

Scum: what did actually happen on Night 3?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I killed derp N1 because MMT and I thought he would keep pushing merk.

I killed Rarity N2 because she was pushing me and merk and I figured she was an SK, but couldn't trust her to not kill me or merk.

Merk was going to kill zzyzx on N3 because I had expressed a concern that Kash would get a failed message if he jailed me.

I killed SiV on N4 because she was obviously the cop.

I killed Tomm on N5 because he was copped as town. I actually was going to kill tomm, then felt it may be better to kill someone else and say tomm was the godfather. But in the end I went with Tomm kill.

I probably should have withheld the kill on N6 and hoped that Kash would vote for whomever he jailed. Or I should have killed Kash.

TMMadman fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Dec 30, 2015

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Night 3: I forgot that we had a Strongman and performed the kill thinking Kashuno would block TMM. That mistake probably cost us the game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
In hindsight we should've killed Leather and Kashuno instead of Tomm and zzyzx. We were really close to winning the day I got lynched, but I was in a meeting when the zzyzx vote went down.

edit: I also didn't predict how stubborn zzyzx would be on a setup speculation read.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

merk posted:

Night 3: I forgot that we had a Strongman and performed the kill thinking Kashuno would block TMM. That mistake probably cost us the game.

Well I was also wondering if Kash would get a failed message if I broke his jail. So I didn't put up much any argument about you doing the kill.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

merk posted:

In hindsight we should've killed Leather and Kashuno instead of Tomm and zzyzx. We were really close to winning the day I got lynched, but I was in a meeting when the zzyzx vote went down.

edit: I also didn't predict how stubborn zzyzx would be on a setup speculation read.

Way to be a responsible member of society with a job that prevents you from camping a thread.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jedit posted:

Thanks for the game, CPig.

I'm surprised it took you all so long to suss out that TMM was scum. I'm even more surprised that you flipped merk first. I figured out that TMM was scum before I died, but for me merk being a bad guy was somewhat dependent on TMM's flip.

Scum: what did actually happen on Night 3?

To be fair I had suspicions on them both for a long time, but they are good posters who are careful about how they play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Overall good game and good setup. Could've gone either way, and it still came down to the wire.

• Locked thread