Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
it is the eighth day and i'm being levtured by a man about auctions. we are doing a livestock auctio every month. six months ago i lived in sydney, i was an unpaid intern, unappreciatred a commodity. my spirit ghuide ariel said go to the coutnry. hesaid raise animals. your life is now in living things. babty goats, chickens, cows, donkeys,you iwl raise animals, they will love you. i promise. i promise thatwill be a life, areal life not just an existence. now i'm a famrer. baby birds everywhere and i feel fulfiled. smokingw eed every day, doing peyote, salvia but i also have a fulltime job. i have been blessed. ariel said do this and your life will be in tune with the plan. you will be reward.ed. who knows how g-d works? does nhe appear as ariel sharon in austrlaian dreams? who knows. i see g-d in eerything around me.

hanukkah is just a litle holiday, it's just an instlament in our long and troybled history. beautiful thiugh. festival of lights. all these rituals that mstnt be lost, tjhey arebeautiful and never let anybody tell you they're not. never let them tell you thabt jews aren't beautiful just cbecause of the actions of israel,. israel isn't te jewish people. modenr israel i just a fad, we're just clinging to a parch of dirt with histroy but in the end it doesn't matter. it'll just be a few seocnds of history in the light of the universe. neverthless we're here now and we're jews/ and that's a beautiful thing to be. light your cnadles and be happy. we'veseen miracles. (eighth night is proba bly tomorrow fo rmost of you but austrlaia)

shalom

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i see g-d in every animal. we're all blesed, every little life. there's a spectrum of intelligent but ever ysoul is the same. it's made of the same material and has erqual value. its not the DIVINE PURPOSE of an animal ot be eaten but also it's not a sin. its' not against the laws. animals get eaten, it doesnt make it their purpose, their existences are deeper than that. it's like saying the purpose ofa human is to get cancer - it's absolutely not but millions do regarldess, but their lives have meaning beyond that and it'sm just a detail. it's all in the gorgeous alien plan.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
beyond the eating, the cancer, the death form a thousand littel possibilites, existence goes on and purpose continues

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
beautiflu ariel misses his animals but he can live through me.

• Locked thread