Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde
Gone back and forth on these, but here goes.

1. Finish paying off student loans this year, about $11k left at the moment.

2. Increase net worth to $30k, about $4k right now.

3. Don't buy a new loving car.

Not a strict goal, but one I will really need to hit in order to accomplish the above goals is grossing about $1k in sales from flipping stuff on eBay in addition to my day job. Gonna be tough but if I can do it I should fly past these goals by the end of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde

tumblr hype man posted:

Not a strict goal, but one I will really need to hit in order to accomplish the above goals is grossing about $1k in sales from flipping stuff on eBay in addition to my day job. Gonna be tough but if I can do it I should fly past these goals by the end of the year.

1. Down $2k so far, about $200 ahead of schedule and I get my tax refund this week, so I'll be further ahead.

2. Up to about $7,300 last i checked.

3. Killing it.

Beat the eBay target too so far.

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde

tumblr hype man posted:

Q1 Update.

1. Down to $47XX, Paid off about $6500 so far, which is about $1100 ahead of schedule so far.

2. Up to just shy of $14,500. May hit $40k by the end of the year.

3. Haven't done this so far, but boy is getting more tempting.

4. Outright/GoDaddy Bookkeeping tells me I've done about $14k so far this year, so on target.

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde

tumblr hype man posted:

Borrowed the last $3,200 or so from my e-fund just to get this finished. I did decide to wrap up my side gig as well, so we'll see if I can actually hit $30k this year. Bailing on that may be BWM but it should be good with mental and social health. Still haven't bought a new car.

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde

tumblr hype man posted:

OK, a little late, but I did 2/3 in 2016.

Student loans have been PIF for several months.

EOY Net Worth was $27,580.48, which is short of target, but I will hit $30K by the end of January most likely.

I didn't buy a new car.

I got a new job in September, that gave me a 15% raise, and in March I should be moving from Consumer Lending to Commercial Lending, which will come with another raise. I'm shooting for about a 30% increase there. If I get that I will have had an 87.5% increase in wages in like 3 years. Which really just shows how underpaid I was at my first job I guess.

So overall didn't accomplish everything, but this is a gentleman's D I suppose.

• Locked thread