Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?
2016 Goals

1. Absolutely no debt
2. Max Roth IRA
3. Contribute 30% to 401k
4. Increase taxable savings by at least $5k
5. Make at least $1,000 from side work

Stretch
1. Buy a car with cash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?
Semi-late Q1 updates

ChipNDip posted:

2016 Goals

quote:

1. Absolutely no debt
Check

quote:

2. Max Roth IRA
On track. Put $3000 in January

quote:

3. Contribute 30% to 401k

On track (Haven't started my big boy job yet, so 0 is technically 30% of zero :v:)

quote:

4. Increase taxable savings by at least $5k

Spent under budget so far, savings up so this is also On track

quote:

5. Make at least $1,000 from side work
:negative: Falling behind. Only $150 so far for the year. Time to kick this into gear now that school is slowing down

quote:

Stretch
1. Buy a car with cash
Possible, but may not be as difficult as I thought. Mom is looking to sell her old one, so I might buy that with a family discount

• Locked thread