Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

-Get certified in IT things and get a better paying job.

-Have a positive net worth (Currently -$8000)

->50% 2016 IRA contribution limit.

-Cut eating out spending by $1000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

SaltLick posted:

-Get certified in IT things and get a better paying job. Passed first test of my MCSA. Two more to go. Potential job from a friend incoming.

-Have a positive net worth (Currently -$8000) Done! Just hit positive by 20 bux. Stretch goal positive worth of 5,000

->50% 2016 IRA contribution limit. On track. Currently throwing $450 a month into IRA savings and may get full funding.

-Cut eating out spending by $1000 So far so good. Eating out less and sticking to budget better

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

SaltLick posted:

-Get certified in IT things and get a better paying job. Passed first test of my MCSA. Two more to go. Update: Potential job from a friend incoming. Job was a bust. Decided I am keeping job until March 31st and quitting.

-Have a positive net worth (Currently -$8000) Done! Just hit positive by 20 bux. Stretch goal positive worth of 5,000 Update: Networth of 6000 and growing! Yeehaw

->50% 2016 IRA contribution limit. On track. Currently throwing $450 a month into IRA savings and may get full funding. Updated: This is on track still but I am also planning on fully paying the 5500.

-Cut eating out spending by $1000 So far so good. Eating out less and sticking to budget better Update: This is going well.

New goal: Quitting job March 31st and hiking the Appalachian Trail.

-Savings goal: 10,000 for when I return from trip jobless
-AT Goal: Budget 6,300 for trip.

• Locked thread