Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
In order of importance, I'd like to accomplish the following by the end of 2016:

-Max out my 2015 Roth IRA. I'm at $1000 right now, so I'll need to get in $4500 more by mid-April
-Max out my 2016 Roth IRA.
-No new debt
-Contribute $3000 cash to my emergency fund
-Pay off my $2750 0%APR balance transfer Chase Card (promo expires 2/17, but I'd like to clear it up by the end of the year).
-Pay an additional $100 per month on my car loan. Current balance is $8180 at 2.75%; monthly payments are $250

Beginning Jan 1, I'll be making 25% more than I was this time last year, and it's time to break some bad habits and put the extra money to good use. I want to set myself up to start contributing a much larger portion of my salary to my 401K in 2017, as I'm currently contributing just enough to get the max match (I put in 3%, and my employer puts in 6.75%).

il serpente cosmico fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Dec 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread