Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I can't believe chewie was a sleeper agent all along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
IMO the Bechdel test is a neat way of making people think about sexism in art, and it's annoying that some people treat it as a reliable way of telling if a movie is ethical or not, but ultimately I try not to worry about them. This is my highly controversial opinion, I bet I'll get downvoted to hell over this!!

E: oh, and the movie looks cool, I find something compelling in the grubby OT aesthetics filmed all crisp and digital.

Kazzah fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Apr 7, 2016

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
"No dear, Tinkerbell can't be your favourite character, her brain is too small for her to be a complete person."

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I wish I could find such an infinity of entertainment in the prequels as Tezzor does.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The only way to save the franchise is for the Rock to play young Lando.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Maybe the snow made the lasers cold and weak.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

MrBigglesworth posted:

Did these idiots not realize that Star Wars is a wanted ticket item? Episode 7 should have given them all the data they needed to prepare for this demand.

Why don't they build the WHOLE PLANE out of black-box material?

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Atoramos posted:

-If you can name either character played by the two asian leads, color me impressed (Chirrut and Blaze, if you're curious).

Baze, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Atoramos posted:

whoops.

They were both interesting characters. It feels weird that I liked those guys and the droid, but little of the other characters.

Disney would NEVER be so careless as to give a character a vaguely weedy name.

• Locked thread