Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I think the op should explain what star wars is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Davros1 posted:

Clone Wars brought Maul back as a part cyborg. Don't know what would have happened to him, since Disney cancelled it once they bought it.

I thought sheev killed him.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Like that is the entire concept behind Boba Fett. What does he even "do" other than have a badass toy?

he hangs out at jabbas parties

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Electromax posted:

Quick, someone compile Oswalt/El-P's other movie reviews so we can individually calibrate our alarm according to their other tastes

PANIC

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

does anyone know if gonk droid is in this?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Gonk. Gonk.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Operant posted:

I've rarely seen a movie in which the actual plot is so rushed, unoriginal, and weirdly lacking in stakes that is carried entirely by the new characters being really, really good. I god drat loved everything about the new cast, even Kylo Ren, who I thought I would hate.

so like a new hope then

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

kaworu posted:

But if FYAD's forum title is a real spoiler it's going to annoy the gently caress out of me and everyone who posts in the same subforums as me will likely breathe a sigh of relief because it'll probably be the final straw in convincing me to stop posting in places that are even peripheral to such bastions of stupidity and pointlessness as FYAD/GBS

I'm glad you're leaving the forums too.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'm glad of all these star wars.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

guys it's simple:

qui-gon told him to turn back on.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Only if the camera pans to the left and Darth Vader is just standing there staring.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Phi230 posted:

Vader gets surrounded by like 50-60 rebel troops and armored vehicles, utters a one liner, and kills them all in an open field with no effort.

Comic book trash.

he had a lightsaber and the force tho

e: also he's a cyborg and voiced by james earl jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'm gonna see rogue one next sunday and am very excited.

• Locked thread